the Rift

longing for the shore

Cyrus Posts: 20
Up For Adoption
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 3 Years Buff: NOVICE
Semper

Cyrus</style>

When it was dark, you always carried the sun in your hand for me.

</style>

The week or two that the worshiper of the Sun god had spent back in the lands of his birth had treated him quite well despite the thick layers of snow that blanketed the earth. Already the muscles gained during his travels outside the lands of Helovia were beginning to bulk up in anxious awaiting for Birdsong, not that there was really anything the golden stallion was waiting for come Birdsong other than feeling the warmth of his chosen god against his back.
But for now Cyrus would have to deal with the ivory powder and constant ice that littered the ground he walked upon. Snorting the young stallion stretched out his unmarked limbs moving easily into a gallop as he headed back towards the Threshold where Tyradon and the jaded dragon recruited him to the band of outcasts called the "Regime". Normally, Cyrus wasn't much of a large group lover, but considering the mission that the band had he couldn't refuse the offer. The group was one set on the empowerment of equines, allowing the more superior species to rise to the top of the food chain where they belonged the whole time. And it was ran by a large black stallion and a poisonous looking mare who spat acid unlike anyone he had ever met before.
It didn't take as long as expected for his daggers to tear into the soil made soft by the dead pine shats from the year before, signalling that he was now in the Threshold that a week or so ago he himself had been standing in waiting impatiently for whatever was to come along and whisk him off his hooves into their homes. Tossing his crown into the air the stallion's stride began to slow from a canter into a quick walk as his dark harks danced about, listening for any sign of life on this cold day. Cyrus honestly wouldn't be surprised if he didn't find a single soul on a day like today, anyone with half of a mind would have kept tucked away somewhere a little warmer. Or even locked themselves in the Heart until Birdsong when all of the snow would melt and the sun would peek out once more to warm the lands of Helovia.
It was at this point that a light nicker, that would have gone unnoticed by the sun hued stallion if he had been off in his thoughts any further than he was at the moment, drifted to his forward pricked harks. Surprise flickered through is hispanic veins, shocked that there actually was a newcomer on a day like today. Hopefully the creature that had expelled the nicker was an equine that he could chat with for a few minutes before mentioning his lovely band and possibly bringing it home with him. Reaching a clearing his oceanic pools landed on the slender, but yet still curvy frame of the bay equine. "Welcome to Helovia doll." An easy smirk crossed over the stallion's handsome features as he took a small step closer to the mare who looked nearly frozen to death...this wouldn't take long at all. "They call me Cyrus. But you may call me whatever you like." A sun kissed, white lashed lid closed momentarily over a teal pool in a wink at the mare. Maybe this would be fun. Or maybe she would end up being quite boring.

"Speech."
Tagged;; @[Sky]
Words;; Five Hundred and Sixty Eight
OOC;; Welcome again<3 This is partially recycled from another post in the Threshold he has.

image by I Am Not I @ flickr.com</style>

In all Chaos
There is Calculation
please tag cyrus

Messages In This Thread
longing for the shore - by Sky - 03-11-2014, 08:12 PM
RE: longing for the shore - by Cyrus - 03-11-2014, 09:57 PM
RE: longing for the shore - by Sky - 03-14-2014, 12:49 AM
RE: longing for the shore - by Ampere - 03-21-2014, 07:31 PM