the Rift

elegy

Andreas Posts: 11
Dragon's Throat Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 8
Klare

There were moments of silence followed by her call. It was so, eerily quiet. Life again, was devoid of her presence, and she could not find a single soul in sight. Andreas' heart fell into her stomach again, because there was only one of two ways this could possibly end. Either Apollo was gone forever, or everyone had suddenly fled from this area. Whichever it was, Andy was not looking forward to the action that would have to take.

Reluctantly, her hooves began to trudge away from the forest, going back the way she had come. There was no reason to stick around when no horse was within earshot. Especially when there were bigger problems she had to worry about, like eating. It had been months since she had a decent meal. It was scarce among this landscape, and she often had reverted the the rough bark on the trees. Emaciated and defeated, all hope seemed lost until a call returned her own. It was that of a female, and some other scent mingled, but it was unrecognizable.

Her mind churned with excitement, and she leaped backwards, flinging snow behind her. Hooves sloshed through the wintry landscape, eating up the distance between them. It was no more than a few moments, and the already exhausted Andy could make out a pegasus mare. Quite odd, because it seemed she had one wing. Her mind wandered, thinking of why one would be a pegasus with only one wing, but that thought would have to wait until later.

The unicorn came to a halt near the grey pegasus, offering a bow. Her horned head lowering in submission. Normally, she wasn't so outspoken, but the rusty fighter was in desperate need of food and shelter. She needed rigid society back in her life, no matter what the cost. "Miss, you have no idea how glad I am to see you." She said pulling out of a bow, feeling mortified she was in such a defenseless position. "My name is Andreas, I am searching for my brother Apollo. Some food would be lovely too, but i'm more worried about my brother." She spilled, remembering the other scent and looking around, trying to pinpoint it. "Is someone watching us?" Andy inquired, looking back to the mare. Andy wasn't the one that appreciated being spied on.

"Speech goes here."

Original Image

Messages In This Thread
elegy - by Andreas - 03-12-2014, 11:28 AM
RE: elegy - by Africa - 03-13-2014, 12:45 AM
RE: elegy - by Andreas - 03-14-2014, 04:45 PM
RE: elegy - by Africa - 03-16-2014, 04:54 AM
RE: elegy - by Andreas - 04-01-2014, 03:08 PM
RE: elegy - by Africa - 04-14-2014, 10:11 AM