the Rift

elegy

Andreas Posts: 11
Dragon's Throat Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 8
Klare

An audible sigh escaped her mouth as the mare spoke of shelter, of food. A smile stretched across her maw for a momentary second as the mare introduced herself. The pegasus' name was Africa, quite a beautiful name. Much better than Andreas, the name held such a harsh tone with it. But alas, she cherished such a name. It was her only reminder that her and Apollo were in fact bound as siblings. Andreas' heart shattered at the sound of another dead end. She couldn't continue anymore, not like this. She was hungry, tired, and needed a home for a while. Her mind was drowning in worries. What if she never found Apollo? What if they could never be reunited?

Her thoughts were shattered at the sudden flight of a bird, dark and purple, from the back of Africa. Andreas tossed her head in fear and took a few, tentative steps backwards. Apparently that had been what she was worried about. A snort of embarrassment escaped her maw, as she moved back towards Africa again, as she inquired about why she was so worried about Apollo.

Andreas took a breath, ready to repeat a story she had repeated one to many times to others. "Apollo is my brother, of course. I'm a tad older than him, and he skipped town when our herd became unstable. I tried to stay behind, but when everything collapsed, I had to leave. I've felt awful, I failed my duty as a warrior, and I needed to let Apollo know that everything has collapsed." She frowned, turning her head in shame as she regained her thoughts again. Apollo was gone, and she needed to settle down. "Africa, I would love to take you up on your offer. I need a place to settle down for a while. Preferably with food." She offered a sheepish smile. She was never the one for words.

"Speech goes here."
@[Africa] Sorry for the wait! <3

Original Image

Messages In This Thread
elegy - by Andreas - 03-12-2014, 11:28 AM
RE: elegy - by Africa - 03-13-2014, 12:45 AM
RE: elegy - by Andreas - 03-14-2014, 04:45 PM
RE: elegy - by Africa - 03-16-2014, 04:54 AM
RE: elegy - by Andreas - 04-01-2014, 03:08 PM
RE: elegy - by Africa - 04-14-2014, 10:11 AM