[OPEN] The Stone Between

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

The eerie silence hangs like a thick fog in the room, the stranger now had swing his face around to stare back at you. Sky blue eyes watch back at your horrendous gaze, nothing being said, no agitated flick of ears or breif exhales to create some sort of sound... Just quiet. This is what it's like talking to you.. You realize that, right? and it is, it really is exactly what you are doing right back to the bay across the room. Finally, the nameless face questions your presence -more likely if you're even here or not.. Fucking weirdo. "Are you in need of something?" We can feel your skin prickle beneath thick fur and your ears swivel outward from each other, dull ruby eyes stuck on the gaze of the stud.

A heavy couple of seconds tick by until you shake your rummy snout back and forth, ears flicking forward along with the motion. Your crowned skull submissively drops to a comortable shoulder height, rough vocals nearly being put to use before the bay smiles, either mimicking you or agreeing; either way, the smile for some reason nearly knocks your self esteem down a few bars. "Dragomir," the voice notes into the still thick air, adding that he was from a place you had never heard of.. That you remember? Ouija looks up at you, pitch black eyes full of curiosity. This is the only time she has stayed below you and silent when meeting another being.

You have to clear your throat before speaking, scared that it will crack midsentence if you don't do so. "Voodoo, and this is Oujia." Your eyes finally drop from the pale stare of Dragomir, finding Ouija's oil drop gaze. Her bushy tail wags back and forth twice as your worrisome heart flutters at the sight of her. The look is very breif though, as it is brought back up to your cave dwelling acquaintance. "I'm not sure where I'm from." you pause for a long second, considering your options once everyone is back above ground. "The Dragon's Throat or the Aurora Basin."

You belong to neither momentarily, due to the fact that the world up above you all could be destroyed, wiped into a clean slate of rock and clay. For all you know, everyone you know might be dead.. Scortched by endless fires, swept up by black twisting air that tore through the Throat, or eaten by lingering mountain lions and cannobalistic zombies. You shift uncomfortably on your feet, dragging rough hooves back and forth just to stay in the same place. "What are those?" you ask under a light breath, your glossy eyes finally able to lift of of the stranger and attempt to decipher the drawings etched into the walls. How had you muses that before?

Text here "Chat here." Voices here
Tagged: @[Dragomir]
Ooc: No big deal! If you want he can just walk away and be like "No, you're weird." Lol.

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
The Stone Between - by Dragomir - 03-12-2014, 06:08 PM
RE: The Stone Between - by Voodoo - 03-12-2014, 09:42 PM
RE: The Stone Between - by Dragomir - 03-26-2014, 09:55 AM
RE: The Stone Between - by Voodoo - 03-26-2014, 10:50 AM
RE: The Stone Between - by Dragomir - 03-28-2014, 04:26 PM