the Rift

[OPEN] Crack That Whip, Baby

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

Elsa
My head's underwater, but i'm breathing fine.
Her flying still wasn't perfect. After the day on the beach, she'd had a raging headache. Any type of movement or activity had spurred an uncomfortable pressure in her head, and made her feel as if she would explode from the inside out. More than once she'd already almost fallen clear out of the sky, which is why she was grounded like a groundhog. She didn't completely hate the inability to fly, but she much preferred it, especially in the midst of a long and cold winter. Elsa shivered, the snow still sticking to the ground in their new homeland. During the meeting, she had seen familiar faces, that of Amani, who clung to her side most of the time, Oxy, "Lace Face" and that was about it. She shrugged, might as well go looking for a friend right?

Her hooves crossed over the barren landscape to a cool pool, near it Lace Face was standing. She seemed to be looking at herself, and whatever she saw, she did not like it. Lace Face said something aghast, but Elsa was too far away to hear. Elsa still wasn't sure if she should approach, so she stuck back a ways, watching her movements. Lace Face suddenly pulled her head away, and stamped her foot down. Elsa cringed in a knee-jerk reaction, but stayed ever so quiet. What was she doing? Lace Face flipped her tail a few times, and glanced around. Elsa figured she had been caught, so meandered over to her.

As she approached, she gave the mare a nod. Elsa was quite hoping that she wouldn't jump all over her like she did last time, but if Lace Face did, it wouldn't kill Elsa. "So what is your name exactly? I never did catch it back at the beach... She muttered, slightly embarrassed that she didn't know such a thing. Honestly, most of the beach was a blur except Lace Face's over friendliness. "Sorry I was kind of stalking you, I just didn't want to interrupt... you seemed like you were not enjoying what ever it was, and I didn't want to intrude. Elsa explained, Elsa really didn't even know if Lace Face had even seen her.

"their speech goes here and this is the color"
@[Agrona]

code © tamme, picture © chan
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Crack That Whip, Baby - by Agrona - 03-14-2014, 09:38 PM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Elsa - 03-15-2014, 09:07 AM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Agrona - 03-17-2014, 08:48 AM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Elsa - 03-18-2014, 10:03 AM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Agrona - 03-18-2014, 09:06 PM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Elsa - 03-26-2014, 07:32 PM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Agrona - 04-03-2014, 07:14 PM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Elsa - 04-08-2014, 05:08 PM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Agrona - 04-10-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Elsa - 04-16-2014, 09:54 AM