the Rift

[OPEN] Crack That Whip, Baby

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

As my angered eyes fell back from my dairy reflection to the surrounding land, I see that pegasus that had gotten stoned with Oxy and I; an image of her unsure, almost reluctant face diving into the plants flashes through my brain. Will she come see me? my conscience begs, but I stay silent and watch Snowflake with bright eyes. Sue enough, she saunters my way, and I greet her with the slightest nod of my cranium, dual horns pointing toward the cloudy sky. As lilac irises lift back up to see the female up close, it finally registers that I cannot remember anything about her besides bawling on her shoulder and that confused, curious glance I had shot her before taking my share of locoweed.

Not a "hello," but instead a question of who I am. I am not Lace Face... As I suppose she is not Snowflake. Before I answer, I remember a clip of the frosty mare trying to shove her snout into the sand bar; a chuckle stays sealed behind rough lips. "Agrona." Snowflake goes on and apologizes for doing something that she was not doing, and my skull tilts to the left, ears canting in opposite directions of each other. "You're fine." is all I offer, tongue clicking against the roof of my mouth. I pull both ears forward, my skull still titled at an angle at Snowflake. "Elsie, right?"

Damn it, that's not it, I know it as soon as I say it, "Elsa?" The correction is followed by a slightly higher pitched end, indicating that I am still not quite sure. Well fuck. I'm pretty sure that's it, but I've been wrong before. A deep sigh exits my lungs through flared nostrils and my head straightens out to sit in the right position. I blink my violet eyes as I try to keep focus on my new herdmate rather than let my attention drift off behind her and to any other surrounding. Here I am, back to my normal self, not taking others into consideration as I should.

It feels good to be back.

Tagged: @[Elsa]
Walking "Talking" Thinking

Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Crack That Whip, Baby - by Agrona - 03-14-2014, 09:38 PM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Elsa - 03-15-2014, 09:07 AM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Agrona - 03-17-2014, 08:48 AM