the Rift

[OPEN] Crack That Whip, Baby

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

Elsa
My head's underwater, but i'm breathing fine.
Agrona! Of course! The memories came flooding back, the one, not so pleasant. The taste of sand and a headache came rushing into her memory. Elsa could see herself attempting to bang her head into the ground. A groan almost emerged from her lips, but was quickly stashed. Elsie? Elsa then exploded into laughter, even after she had fixed her mistake. To Elsa, Elsie seemed like such a... weak name. Yet, it was oddly hilarious at the same time. Elsa never knew why mistakes of names and other such things made her laugh, but it did. She remembered then when she met the feisty little pony, Moniz. She had just farted and Elsa remembered laughing so hard she thought she could laugh herself to death.

Elsa quickly calmed down, and nodded her head at Agrona. She did feel bad about laughing, but it was funny. Elsa offered no apologies, and just continued on like normal. "It is Elsa. So Agrona..." she said the name to get a feel for it on her tongue. It rolled off somewhat normally, but it had a ring like it belonged to an Asylum member. "Are you from the Asylum? Back.... there, it sounded like you knew Oxy?" She asked, referring to the unspeakable day of which she was admittedly ashamed of. She looked back, noticing the pool, and still wondering what Agrona was thinking while looking into the pool. "Also, I hate to ask again, but, what were you doing looking into the water? I don't think the fish are too active in the winter." She added, trying not to sound pushy. Lets face it though, Elsa was pushy, and she was nosey. She liked to know everything about anything.

"their speech goes here and this is the color"
@[Agrona]

code © tamme, picture © chan
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Crack That Whip, Baby - by Agrona - 03-14-2014, 09:38 PM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Elsa - 03-15-2014, 09:07 AM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Agrona - 03-17-2014, 08:48 AM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Elsa - 03-18-2014, 10:03 AM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Agrona - 03-18-2014, 09:06 PM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Elsa - 03-26-2014, 07:32 PM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Agrona - 04-03-2014, 07:14 PM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Elsa - 04-08-2014, 05:08 PM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Agrona - 04-10-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Elsa - 04-16-2014, 09:54 AM