the Rift

[OPEN] Crack That Whip, Baby

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

A wild laugh shakes the white-coated Elsa, my ears flicking forward quickly and violet eyes popping wide open, skull raising slightly all at one time. It must have been what I had said, "Elsie?" I take it, because this pegasus is completely consumed in laughter. The giggling calms, and almost as if nothing had just struck her funny bone, she helps me by agreeing with my correction: "It is Elsa-" I nod silently, her words continuing to fill the fresh, crisp air. My ears move away from each other again, the left turning backward while the right stays forward. Sinultaniously, an uncontrollable twitch causes the leg I had struck the groud with to tense up and once more relax.

Elsie questioned whether I belong in the Asylun or not, and I blink my deep eyes at her, remembering how unbelievably excited I was to not only see living creatures, but more importantly than that.. Oxy. And if I remember correctly, miss Sbowflake had not been too happy about that. A smirk pulls at the soft corners of my lips, "I've been a part of the Asylum since we were rather small. I was the one that found Oxy and invited him into our band. We ruled the Swamps then." Images of bloated, mummified bodies half sunk into the sticky mud below made my skin crawl with goose bumps and my jaws to clamp shut tightly.

The bright color of my eyes reached up to the slightly taller mare, the smirk had fallen once I had mentioned the Swamps. "Seele and Eris wanted nothing more for us than an actual home. And with patience, it was received." Dual horns ducked as my cranium lowered to my chest again, Elsa's next question pulling at my heart: "-what were you doing looking in the water?" A stiff snort of air enters my lungs an is held before I speak, my tongue not satisfied with the numerous replies that fill my head. Instead of something witty and rude, I decide to just let it out.. This mare may not care, but at the same time.., who else has asked? No one. She'll listen. She seems too nice to just veer away from my newly developed self-loathing.

"I used to be beautiful. Warriors fought for my body.. Literally. I was basically a princess who would have ruled an entire band of warriors and fine foals if I would not have left. But look at me now!" I pause, the words all coming out like a rush of water exploding from behind a dam. "Now I'm hideous. I am scrawny and filthy and so useless. What can I do for my herd? I came here to continue my father's need to expand our bloodline, but who would want me in this condition?! I can't even stand looking at myself. What does everyone else think I look like?" It was all back and forth babbling, as I want to let so much out, but my brain can't focus on just one situation.

I could go on and on: the fact that I hate everything about myself now, that I have disappointed my father and my original family is broken and scattered, I am lonely and my heart longs for a family.... The fact that I have lost a child who I never.... Who I never even named. I clamp my jaws tight and swallow hard, both ears laying back on my smooth mane. "I am useless now. That is all." My voice is barely a whisper that falls below my always raspy voice.

Tagged: Elsa
Ooc: Edited to fix font colors while speaking
Walking "Talking" Thinking

Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Crack That Whip, Baby - by Agrona - 03-14-2014, 09:38 PM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Elsa - 03-15-2014, 09:07 AM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Agrona - 03-17-2014, 08:48 AM