the Rift

[OPEN] Crack That Whip, Baby

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

Elsa
My head's underwater, but i'm breathing fine.
Her ears flickered intently towards Agrona as she spoke of the Asylum. She had been there from the beginning, and she had brought Oxy. Elsa's face twitched slightly in annoyance, but muscled through it. No one will ever know she even had an inkling of liking or kinship with Oxy. Plus, he never wanted to bring up their talk again, so why pretend? They had apparently lived in the swamps before, not the forest like Elsa had been taken too. What if they had always lived there, and Oxy never meant to bring her into the Asylum? Her mind shuddered at the thought, but remained somewhat cool and calm. Only an uncomfortable look crossed her face. "Well it sounds like they all really like you." She muttered. The girl had also met and knew Seele and Eris well, and Elsa felt even more inferior.

However, she had no room to talk as the mare began to go on her own self-hating rant. She spoke of how she used to be what sounded like an amazon warrior queen. She was supposed to be raising strapping foals and raise an army who would listen to her every whim. Her voice quickly drops off, and suddenly its nothing more than a whisper as she falls completely silent. Elsa frowns, and reaches her muzzle out to the mare, aiming to just gently nudge her shoulder in a friendly manner. "I am sure you'll bounce back quickly. Bad things happen to good horses, and we can only move on from it. Believe me, i've been there." A sympathetic smile replaced her uncomfortable and jealous one. Although, the jealous thought still lingered, but it was strongly overcome by her sense of kinship and the need to help.

"their speech goes here and this is the color"
@[Agrona]

code © tamme, picture © chan
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Crack That Whip, Baby - by Agrona - 03-14-2014, 09:38 PM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Elsa - 03-15-2014, 09:07 AM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Agrona - 03-17-2014, 08:48 AM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Elsa - 03-18-2014, 10:03 AM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Agrona - 03-18-2014, 09:06 PM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Elsa - 03-26-2014, 07:32 PM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Agrona - 04-03-2014, 07:14 PM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Elsa - 04-08-2014, 05:08 PM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Agrona - 04-10-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Elsa - 04-16-2014, 09:54 AM