the Rift

[OPEN] Crack That Whip, Baby

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

"Well it sounds like they all really like you." Snowflake responds first off, my glossy violet eyes finding the shocking blue ones, a small fire of happiness flickering between the crashing walls of sudden depression; if I could sum up what my guts feel like right now, it would just be dusty, dry, and gray. That's what they feel like.. But instead of being able to focus for much longer on my innards, I wonder what it is that Elsa may have heard that would make her think that I am liked? Perhaps it's just the way I get looked at, or maybe just that I've been accepted into the herd for so long? Whatever it is, I now need to know, before my curiosity boils my brain.

"What makes you say that?" I mutter before continuing on with my now very long and very scattered rant. I hope for this mare's sake that she is able to catch and understand most of what I am saying, or even is able to just focus on one part of the story; which I obviously myself can't do. As I whine, I almost let the unborn slip into the conversation, but bite my tongue just a quarter of a second before, the tears threatening over and over again to well in my deep purple eyes.

"I am sure you'll bounce back quickly. Bad things happen to good horses, and we can only move on from it. Believe me, I've been there." The softest velvet touches my shoulder, my hide twitching in response before a weak smile can manage to spread across my own soft lips. Ears raise off of flaxen hair, the left twitching before coming back forward. The "-you'll bounce back quickly." ricochets through my skull a few times, images of crashing hooves and antlered skulls just like my own piercing the air cascade through my memories; they too will "bounce back." I'm sure of it.

"Thank you." I whisper, swinging my skull toward the gray mare's brightly decorated shoulder. Before I am able to touch it in the same way she had mine, I pause, gathering the actual snowflake, a giggle spilling into the air. "Now I see." I mumble, the still upset tone of my voice softening the words.

Tagged: @[Elsa]
Walking "Talking" Thinking

Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Crack That Whip, Baby - by Agrona - 03-14-2014, 09:38 PM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Elsa - 03-15-2014, 09:07 AM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Agrona - 03-17-2014, 08:48 AM
RE: Crack That Whip, Baby - by Elsa - 03-18-2014, 10:03 AM