the Rift

[OPEN] dancing in your shadow.

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
RES && VAL
There had been a loud bugle that had caught Res's attention. She had been heading back towards her garden after taking her time off. But, it seemed as though that wasn't going to be happening again. Swift hooves carried her forward as she headed toward the call. Valiance, flying above and ahead to take in the scene before Resplendence arrived.

Forever protective as she was, Res was preparing herself to call him out and discipline him for one of his diving attacks. But, what she arrived to was simply him circling the air, seeming content for once. It was really funny how just the presence of another dragon seemed to calm him and keep him from attacking those at our borders.

Her nervous tick, returned though, as she came up to the group. There was the one whom she had healed earlier, and then there was one whom she didn't recognize. Sweet lyrics spun from her maw before she was fully within sight. "Someone called?" she whispered, eyes widening as she allowed herself to fall a few strides behind Ruske, facing the painted one.

Valiance puffed up, doing one last circle, before resting upon Res's poll - eyeing the group before her as he always did in group situations. "I'm Resplendence. One of the Moon Doctors here," she continued to whisper before peering over to Ruske, "Are you feeling any better?" A gentle tilt of her head to the side before she looked back over toward the painted one. "Can I do anything for you?"

Still, the mare spoke solomenly, quietly, definitely soft-spoken. She was not one for trouble, she was the quiet intelligence that probably lurked within this herd (if she would ever accept that she was smart enough to be of assistance or to actually matter). And now, it was time for her to step back into the spotlight just long enough to meet new members of the herd, to see if they could actually assist. To see what might happen.

Tier II can accept too, so Moon Doctors, etc can all accept. ;3
Res'll do that after she does her questionnaire lolol.
HealeR
world's edge
Image Credit
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
dancing in your shadow. - by Isi - 03-31-2014, 04:35 PM
RE: dancing in your shadow. - by Ruske - 04-04-2014, 12:28 AM
RE: dancing in your shadow. - by Isi - 04-15-2014, 11:53 AM
RE: dancing in your shadow. - by Ruske - 04-25-2014, 05:22 PM
RE: dancing in your shadow. - by Resplendence - 04-28-2014, 05:41 PM