the Rift

[OPEN] Is it time to leave?

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Aaron</style>
 i lit a fire that wouldn't go out.</style>

Kaj and many others had always left the caves by the time the duo had gotten themselves up and ready to move. Alanna had taken her sweet time stretching and yawning, almost as if she was preparing for something big. Aaron quickly hurried the hellhound towards the exit of the caves, not wanting to be late for a herd meeting or anything. He of course was returning to the Edge. Where else would he go? Best place to build memories was among old family and friends. Kaj and Kahlua were like family, they were part of the Qian.... They among a few others were all Aaron had left for family outside Alanna.

That is when he saw the pegasus mare. Something about her seemed familiar from the Edge, so he paused to speak. Excuse me Miss... But did you used to live in the Edge? It was the only thing he could think to say, but quickly he was speaking again. I am Aaron, former Glazier of the Edge and this is Alanna. He nodded to the hellhound. She would make ni- Not now Alanna! He growled at her inside his head. Why she was so set on finding him a mate he did not know. They had been through this a thousand times. His heart belonged to Kimber and Kimber only. If she not back soon, you move on No, I won't. Oh how he wished Alanna would stop with the urge to make him have kids. He couldn't even protect his sisters, how was he to keep a child and his or her mother safe?

@[Alysanne]

talk

image credits

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
Is it time to leave? - by Alysanne - 03-16-2014, 12:03 PM
RE: Is it time to leave? - by Aaron - 03-22-2014, 11:54 PM
RE: Is it time to leave? - by Alysanne - 03-24-2014, 04:41 PM
RE: Is it time to leave? - by Aaron - 03-25-2014, 12:49 AM
RE: Is it time to leave? - by Alysanne - 03-27-2014, 10:25 PM