the Rift

[OPEN] Celebration of the Sun - Herd Meeting

Hellä Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I longed for some decent company, for there had been a large gap between my arrival to now since I had a real conversation with anyone of my type. But now, as I traveled through the desolate desert, I had a good feeling that stirred my insides. Maybe I would find me a home for once and I wouldn't be alone anymore.

I still limped from my battle against Moniz, but my head held its position high then usual with the scars battered against my bloodied pelt. I had won my first battle here in Helovia, walking out victorious and hell was I damned proud of myself! The pony bitch probably didn't care about me much, but heck, I didn't have the best thoughts about her from the beginning! I didn't care what she thought about me, she had ran off with her tail between her legs, just like the wet dog she is.

Anyways, she started it.

My harks forward as I heard two mares screaming commands not too far ahead of me. I started into a slow trot, my limp holding me back from going too fast. I could see the dark pegasus ahead, but the one with only half of a pair of wings, was harder to see and I had to draw closer before I could finally catch a good picture of her. A not-so-normal bird flew overhead, circling over the two mares.

I came to a steady stop in front of the two, taking in a good scene of them. The dark was a proud and trustful one, but the grey I didn't see much leadership in her. I won't say that aloud though. They were apparently the queens of these lands, or so they seemed like it, standing on a rock so they could see everyone.

I just dipped my dome slightly, just to show my respect. I flinched at the pain as the skin on my back pulled at movement. I stood up straight again in slow motion so I wouldn't cause anymore trouble within myself. "Ladies of the desert, may I present myself, I am Hellä." She smiled at the dark mare before shortly glancing at the grey.

[sorry for any mistakes, on my phone]

Messages In This Thread
Celebration of the Sun - Herd Meeting - by Africa - 03-16-2014, 06:14 PM
RE: Celebration of the Sun - Herd Meeting - by Hellä - 03-17-2014, 06:24 PM
RE: Celebration of the Sun - Herd Meeting - by Hellä - 04-05-2014, 09:22 PM