the Rift

[OPEN] Celebration of the Sun - Herd Meeting

Morana Posts: 37
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Candy

Muscles ripple under a shell of smooth sleek fabricated colors of rust and rich earthy tone. A call, bellowing across the horizon, echoing for followers of the Dragons Throat to arise from the darkness as champions and draw what’s left of our winter starved bodies to appear before the crowns of this kingdom; to receive our sentence, to define our structure; to give us our roles. I could only imagine what I would encounter here, what creatures and species would flood these lands with their being? It was a rush of excitement, wondering just what lay ahead in these dusty frigid lands.

So this was my assigned place. My new found palace of dirt and dust, and this time I did run. Hooves packed hard into the cracked sands and clay of the desert floor. It was a much welcomed site actually, aside from the snow I savored the warmth that it held within the grasp of the earth. Hooves finally making solid ground traction for the first time in weeks as the sands shifted under my weight. I blended well with this landscape, the hue of my splashed skin against the red sands. It was beautiful, in its own little way.

My lungs ached, but I ignored their heaving cry for an eased pace. I was in a hurry; one must never be late for a meeting from their elders, of their kings and queens. Maw parted, pink tongue savoring the taste and the cool breeze that fluttered across it. Sweat beading across my chest and flanks in a smear of beauty cream. Ah, and the sea- the beautiful salty ocean. Such an amazing endless thing, even though I discovered the hard way it’s not for drinking by any means.

Pools gazed upon the horizon, noting the oasis within the middle of the desert, and those that gather round. Wings! Everywhere. Pegasus, this place was filled with them! And I couldn’t be any more delighted to have such blessed company. Even those like me, stood proud among them- it was then I knew I would blend well with these companions, even the ones circling above the crowd.

I slowed my pace, tossing my head up to help ease the speed of my thundering hoof beats. A trail of dust engulfing me, brushing from flank to ear as I eased into a walk, steps springy and full of life as my lungs and chest heaved, begging for more oxygen to support such powerful strides. Hector the fire-price was a very handsome sight as he stood there among the females. The dapple mare, with an emerald drape over her shoulders stood proud alongside a regal mare with blue point hues. She was lovely as well, feathers streamed in her mane.

I paused near Hector, giving him a once over, admiring his muscle tone and very giddy to see him alive and well. "Hector." A breathless whisper as I gave a warm smile, as I turned my head to gaze at everyone with a curious gaze, doing my best to let my body catch up with me. "I am Morana, Hector told me of this Dragons Throat" I finished breathing between breaths it seemed before I continued. "I am yours, should you have me." I finished with submission, even though it wasn’t my type. Lobes lazed back, as I curved my attention back to Hector taking a step closer to the group.

Mother's Voice.
Response to mother.

Morana
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Celebration of the Sun - Herd Meeting - by Africa - 03-16-2014, 06:14 PM
RE: Celebration of the Sun - Herd Meeting - by Hellä - 03-17-2014, 06:24 PM
RE: Celebration of the Sun - Herd Meeting - by Morana - 03-19-2014, 03:57 AM
RE: Celebration of the Sun - Herd Meeting - by Hellä - 04-05-2014, 09:22 PM