the Rift

[OPEN] Celebration of the Sun - Herd Meeting

Morana Posts: 37
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Candy

It was very clear that I had already become very unwelcomed; the blue-toned mare took one glance at me and remembered one small detail I forgot to leave out. My little mingles trying to steal Hector away didn’t go unnoticed. But one fact remained; she was the only one that new. But the rage that enlaced in the blue eyed beauty foretold the events to come would not be easy. Lobes slicked back upon my dual toned crown as I returned her gaze with a rather emotionless stare. Of course, you must be the ring leader in this outfit because of your quick-to-judge lash on someone you don’t even know. But who was I to judge this mare, when I didn’t know her for more than a few moments time.

Her voice like thunder, echoed a shame within my lobes, demanding justice to why I would steal one of their own. At the time of my ‘failed’ attempt, the herds were not in order and the cave was just full of equine for the taking. I breathed, doing my best to keep calm the reactions her expression and emotions would reflect upon the others could mean a bad ending, or start for me. Punishment for stealing a fellow herd mate, what was I going to do with a full grown stallion anyway? I had to do my best not to laugh in her pretty little face, as I glanced to Hector for a brief moment. What would you think of me now, such a wicked attraction to you and I cannot tell you why. And now that you know the truth, do you know what I would have done? Nothing, maybe walks, talks and be on your merry way.

Not the best way to introduce yourself, now is it? You’re in a bad situation Morana. And once again, thank you Capitan obvious!

"Before you place such harsh judgments upon me, perhaps you should know my reason." I breathed, simply. Tones laced with no hint of anger nor fear, just lyrics in the wind answering the demands of the blue-bird. "It was nothing more than playful practice; Hector saved me from the darkness- why would I bestow harm to him? I assure you it was harmless as I owe him my life." I finished, turning to gaze upon the dapple mare with her emerald cape and companion.

I could feel the eyes of many leaching upon my skin, envisioning ripping flesh from the bone like a bunch of wild dogs. I only hoped now, that they wouldn’t chase me from this barren landscape. I stepped to the side, away from anyone’s reach, doing my best to avoid any snapping death or impaling hooves. Others had moved in, and it was the shock of the moment that had my head wound around what would become of me now. Should they attack, even though they preached of peace- I wouldn’t hesitate to defend myself against their strikes and punishment; but I had done nothing wrong and I would stand my ground on that.

My stance held no hostility, and my crown did not lower to the earth. I was here because I wanted to be, who else did I know? No other herd lands have been mentioned. I wanted to come where I was originally extended an invitation to. But I would not beg for forgiveness.

"Please, accept my apology as I do not know the ways of your kingdom until this day." I breathed words neutral but firm. Lobes lifting firm their pressed position against my crown , silver orbs gave a gentle apologetic glance to Hector as I fought the urge to back away from the group even more. Instead, I stood silent, awaiting the mighty hoof of the winged mare to plummet down upon my skull as if I were the dirt she stood upon. The gray mare, passing out ranks among the group- as I sighed hoping it would take their frustration else where. I didn't need this now. Playing nice, was fairly hard.Playing Submissive? Perhaps.

Ooc: Didn’t see this coming.
Mother's Voice.
Response to mother.

Morana
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Celebration of the Sun - Herd Meeting - by Africa - 03-16-2014, 06:14 PM
RE: Celebration of the Sun - Herd Meeting - by Hellä - 03-17-2014, 06:24 PM
RE: Celebration of the Sun - Herd Meeting - by Morana - 03-27-2014, 01:30 AM
RE: Celebration of the Sun - Herd Meeting - by Hellä - 04-05-2014, 09:22 PM