the Rift

[OPEN] Celebration of the Sun - Herd Meeting

Dalibor Posts: 48
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 9 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
redgod
DALIBOR
I am someone to hate

The women were bitching and screaming at each other. What a wonderful way to begin a newly reformed herd: screeching like a flock of angry vultures. Ampere wasn't fit to be a leader, that much was made wholly clear to him once more. She was too explosive, too emotional, had no filter. To be a leader meant to show one face to your constituency and choose when you let them see past that mask.

Ampere didn't have the control.

That could get them all killed.

Grunting as the gigantic-winged one offered herself as a Spear, Dalibor figured he might as well get this over with now. "The only thing I'm good at is killing, so might as well make me a soldier. Only use you'll get out of me," he said honestly, wholly unperturbed by anything else going on around him.

If he was going to be a part of this place, he might as well be useful. Something that wasn't useful didn't have a place. He didn't want to fight, but what else could he do? Dalibor was no scholar, no mender, no crafter, no thief in the night. Injury, victory, death - those were the things he produced. His profession should reflect as much.

He glanced between Ampere and Africa, deciding he wished to speak again to the latter. How had she come to this position? A leader was not something he'd anticipated out of her, and that intrigued him. What else was he missing?

"talk talk talk"
Thoughts

---------------------
OOC: Short, I know, but Dal's pretty much slated to be a killer and that's about that. >.>

Messages In This Thread
Celebration of the Sun - Herd Meeting - by Africa - 03-16-2014, 06:14 PM
RE: Celebration of the Sun - Herd Meeting - by Hellä - 03-17-2014, 06:24 PM
RE: Celebration of the Sun - Herd Meeting - by Dalibor - 04-03-2014, 09:21 PM
RE: Celebration of the Sun - Herd Meeting - by Hellä - 04-05-2014, 09:22 PM