the Rift

[PRIVATE] Fine Wine and Heavy Spirits

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
ampere</style>
It was an odd sensation to step into snow, following the previous night where she'd been wreathed in flames, inside and out. It made a delicate crunching noise underfoot and brushed against her skin with a light, oppressive kiss that was not unlike the hooked forelimbs that had nestled against her hips. Ampere smiled fondly at that memory, weaving in and out of it with a new found giddiness. It had been so long, too long, since she had last felt a stallion, least of all a god, in that manner. She wondered now, as she often did afterwards, why she didn't spend more time partaking of that. It made everything significantly better in a world that was routinely awful.

So carefree was her heart that Ampere whistled a tune as she walked. She hadn't sung since she first met Gaucho in the oasis (another good day), before all the shit started and things got heavy.
It was a nice sound, a melody she'd learned from her mother, which she occasionally interrupted to sigh dreamily or nibble at a passing frond.

She had wandered out here mostly to service her stomach, having grown fond of the weeds that grew in the wild lands during her time living here, The Dragon's Throat was enjoyable, and the activity last night certainly rooted her to its red sand forever more, but cacti and tough brambles were not her pallet's favorite choices,

It was in this manner, singing, lust satisfied, and with a grass blade stuck in the corner of her lips, that Ampere came across Circe as she was partaking. Ampere halted, though it was a slow process, her mind nearly as foggy as the other mares with all her dreamy, steamy thoughts swirling around inside it. Even in her state though Ampere was able to recognize the mare she'd once played games with, and the memory brought a broad grin to her smug maw. "Mind if I join you?" Ampere asked as she neared Circe, her nose sniffing at the apples which were especially pungent, in a sweet way. Ampere lipped at one, grateful for the fruits of the wilds. The flavor immediately burst upon her tongue, a mixture of disgust at the soured flesh and desire for the sweet juices that flooded her mouth. "I know a game for this too," Ampere said through a slosh of apple, her mouth already beginning to froth.
           I CAME HERE TO PARTY AND MESS SHIT UP.</style>

image credits

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Fine Wine and Heavy Spirits - by Circe - 03-17-2014, 10:51 AM
RE: Fine Wine and Heavy Spirits - by Ampere - 03-21-2014, 06:16 PM
RE: Fine Wine and Heavy Spirits - by Circe - 03-24-2014, 11:01 PM
RE: Fine Wine and Heavy Spirits - by Ampere - 04-01-2014, 11:37 PM
RE: Fine Wine and Heavy Spirits - by Circe - 04-05-2014, 12:33 AM