the Rift

First sign of spring

Marco Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

M A R C O

I hardly gave too much thought upon the weather when I had sighted his Highness. Regretfully, I peeled away from any information regarding titles in my new-found family so the correct term was hidden away from my ears. still, he didn't cast away my words evoked with excitement at his presence which made me even more energetic; my own lips curved into a grin to rival his own. My head raised up and down - a nod of comprehension, "Okay...your Highn-- Midas." I said, struggling to say his name instead of his title.

My ears listened to his words, but I was caught off-guard by his first statement. Face blank, I wondered how, but maybe I looked rather young, didn't I? Hmph, no wonder mares weren't into me. Of course. Birdsong was in the horizon or here now. I would be an adult. Midas turned his head and locked eyes with the horizon. I turned mine as well to see what caught his attention. He spoke again which caused my expression to turn appalled. Who would look upon the regal Midas with hate? Mama would be displeased with those who behaved so coldly to others as I noted a few encounters with not-so-pleasant company. I shook my head, "Why would other horses be mean to you?"

The sudden unfurling of wings, and the sound of feathers gusting the air, my eyes trailed towards the avian as she fled the scene. I didn't ask what bothered her as I hardly knew what was expected.

OOC:
Word Count: 253
Attack: [0,3]
Summary: none

You will like my sense of humor
You will be addicted to my smile
Laughing all the while

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
First sign of spring - by Midas - 03-17-2014, 07:01 PM
RE: First sign of spring - by Marco - 03-21-2014, 01:28 PM
RE: First sign of spring - by Midas - 03-28-2014, 08:42 AM