the Rift

[PRIVATE] creation of beauty is art (finished/closed)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

I left the gathering, their talking and prying eyes, curious, bitter, angry, happy, and distant. There were a thousand words to match those expressions, yet few to meet the spoken tones which my new kin did use. Unspoken words would soon come to light when either a new family learned to trust or to cast me aside. The one called Elsa left during the questions that lapsed after formalities had passed.

My name left her lips, exiting without bite or sticky sweet tongue that so many of this family seemed eager to grapple. I smiled just a little and whinnied back to let her know that all was well; all the while walking toward the voice without much rush. She’d wait and I’d get the chance to breathe a moment.

The drifting sound of water faded into the roar of thunder as a distant fall cascaded over rocks hidden beyond timbers. She stood against the backdrop of a lake, pretty and pristine in all aspects. The gentle smile I wore widened into a full beam. Fina hissed, eyeing ice girl with narrowed brim and clicking beak—she wasn’t fond of strangers, alas my phoenix wasn’t fond of really…anything. Her talons nicked my flesh as she scampered down across spine to rear.

“Well met Elsa,” chin tucked to throat and I tapped twice against the gem that lay embedded within plates of steel. I paused when distance between us had closed ample enough to converse and still give space, “Ye has a desire to craft? Tell me of your talents.”
Our colours come alive when I collide with you
with you, with you
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Midas - 03-17-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Elsa - 03-18-2014, 10:16 AM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Midas - 03-19-2014, 09:09 PM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Elsa - 03-26-2014, 06:55 PM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Midas - 03-28-2014, 02:55 PM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Elsa - 04-01-2014, 03:25 PM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Midas - 04-01-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Elsa - 04-04-2014, 07:54 AM