the Rift

[PRIVATE] creation of beauty is art (finished/closed)

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

Elsa
My head's underwater, but i'm breathing fine.
His call returned to her ears, and she smiled, content. She knew he was coming, and it didn't matter how quickly. Elsa couldn't even begin to imagine what it was like being a lead, she remembered what it was like for her, but her approach had been more... hands off. Here, everything was so proactive, so organized. Her head would've been spinning it was him.

His form them approached her, and he was with his companion. A Phoenix she guessed, for it seemed to be a flaming bird. It scampered to his backside, seemingly wanting to get away from Elsa. She frowned a little, but ignored the actions, for there were bigger things to worry about. He greeted her, and nodded at her with respect. Elsa did the same. Her wings extended from her side, as she pulled her right leg under, and touched her muzzle to her left knee in an elegant bow, before pulling herself up. He was quickly then to the point, about crafting. He wanted to hear of her talents, it was hard to describe, she she decided to show.

From the ground rose a clear, beautiful, what looked to be a stick. It grew in between herself and Midas. She imagined the leaves, and frosted, detailed leaves sprouted from the stem. Thorns followed, just as beautiful, no matter how terrifying or painful they could be. At the top, a beautiful rose shape bloomed. The edges of the petals frosted with delicate fractals of ice. She smiled, happy with her work and looked to Midas. "I can do that.. or..." She focused for a moment, and then created, quickly, a crude box of ice, that sat next to the flower. "That." She shrugged, she had heard of the powers a mason posessed but had yet to try them out. Elsa hoped that he would give her a little time to elaborate upon those powers, for she was much more talented with ice. "I can assure you that ice is a specialty. I've heard of what the mason is supposed to do, but in order to get my finesse to that..." She nodded to the frosted, icy rose. "I'll need a little time. The more crude, and geometrically shaped, the easier it'll be for me... for now." She added sheepishly. She didn't want to lie to Midas though. The worst thing she could have him do was overestimate her abilities.

"their speech goes here
@[Midas]

code © tamme, picture © chan
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Midas - 03-17-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Elsa - 03-18-2014, 10:16 AM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Midas - 03-19-2014, 09:09 PM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Elsa - 03-26-2014, 06:55 PM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Midas - 03-28-2014, 02:55 PM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Elsa - 04-01-2014, 03:25 PM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Midas - 04-01-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Elsa - 04-04-2014, 07:54 AM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Midas - 04-06-2014, 01:43 PM