the Rift

[PRIVATE] creation of beauty is art (finished/closed)

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

Elsa
My head's underwater, but i'm breathing fine.
Elsa was beyond pleased with her work at Midas' appreciation. Never before had she been... accepted for her ice. No one had ever appreciated it, they had always been so afraid of her. A smile could not be contained as she bashfully dipped her head in appreciation. He asked about it melting, and she pondered for a moment. She thought of back in the pit, where those ice spikes had not melted in days, and in fact, she believed them to still be existing somewhere in the dark space. "I don't believe that it does, from what I've seen, it has thus far lasted quite a long time." She said, with a smile.

Then Midas had asked her to do something she thought would never be asked of her, her asked her to stand in the Falls as the mason. Elsa's smile grew from a bashful grin to a full, happy smile and she couldn't help but laugh in excitement. "I would love to! Quite a pairing of "powers" if you ask me. Although, I know there must be some ideas for works for the herd, shall we speak of that now? Or at another time?" She questioned. Elsa was actually quite eager to get started, wondering what ideas were bouncing around in her leaders head. They had accepted her for who she was, and she was truly in their debt. Not to mention, she needed a little more spice in her life. Whether that was through sparring, crafting, or sneaking, she needed something to keep her busy.

"their speech goes here
@[Midas]

code © tamme, picture © chan
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Midas - 03-17-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Elsa - 03-18-2014, 10:16 AM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Midas - 03-19-2014, 09:09 PM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Elsa - 03-26-2014, 06:55 PM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Midas - 03-28-2014, 02:55 PM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Elsa - 04-01-2014, 03:25 PM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Midas - 04-01-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Elsa - 04-04-2014, 07:54 AM
RE: creation of beauty is art - by Midas - 04-06-2014, 01:43 PM