the Rift

[OPEN] every time is snack time

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

Blue - Brown orbs surveyed the area around her, glass feathers in her tail clanking amongst one another as she walked slowly through this region. She had visited here plenty of times, but didn't necessarily enjoy the place. Today, boredom led her here, hopefully to find a new friend to chat with. Delicate lobes flicked forward as rummaging came into ear-shot, making her pace quicken to a high kneed trot. Picking her way carefully around all the obstacles that set out before her. Soon, her curiosity was eased when a plump, sorrel man come into view. His plump figure made a friendly smile snatch up her kissers. She walked slowly up to him, not sure if he would appreciate her company. Slowly, she let out a warm nicker, directed toward him. The small clouds billowing from her nostrils and feet buried in snow, he looked to the frozen waters, no longer murky and green, then turned back toward the brute. Beauty radiated off the stunning girl, her smile glamorous and warm, demeanor welcoming to the Stallion, willing for friends but also ready for any rude comment that may come flying at her.

"Greetings, sir, I am Abishia. What may I call you?"

Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
every time is snack time - by Wilibald - 03-17-2014, 09:36 PM
RE: every time is snack time - by Abishia - 04-09-2014, 09:13 PM
RE: every time is snack time - by Wilibald - 04-11-2014, 07:27 PM
RE: every time is snack time - by Abishia - 05-09-2014, 02:39 PM
RE: every time is snack time - by Wilibald - 05-29-2014, 01:44 PM