the Rift

[OPEN] every time is snack time

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

She smiles to the smaller, older man. His voice is pleasing, his words even more pleasurable. A wide smile spreads across her maw And She giggles softly. "I never saw I would see the day when I met one as friendly as yourself!" She shot back with a laugh, her orbs squinting as She tilted her head back slightly. This little chub was already a pleasure to be around! Silently, She watched the trail of his gaze as it rests on her horn. Aw, shit. Not another, "your a fake" or "ew unicorns!" I swear if I have to deal with one of those ignorant phrases again, I will rip his throat out. Internal thoughts sharp. But hey, every rose has it's thorns right? Just so happens that Abi's is a fake glass horn that's she's not afraid to use, paired with a fake personality that is used to hide her real personality, skillfully tucked away behind carefully displayed smiles And large flattering words... Well, I guess this rose has quite a few horns...

After a few moments, the Stallion speaks again, to her relief, it's not about her horn. Not yet at least. She almost actually rolls her eyes at the thought, but is sure to remind herself that She must keep the mail on, carefully tied tightly. Nothing can show. She smiles sweetly at his little introduction, nodding her dome when he is finished with his phrase. But when he speaks again, rage flares in her belly. ICICLE? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS. CAN YOU NOT. Resisting a scream, She covers her anger with a light laugh. But maybe I should be nice.... He just seems like a kind old man. Like he is going to do any harm! Not letting her smile falter, She giggles again, rage still prominet inside, but not visible to even the most skilled on looker. Her harks flick forward. "A fake glass horn actually, twas a gift. But nice try!" She laughed yet again, winking jokingly. Thoughts raged.

@[Wilibald]
- sorry! I never saw this! Thanks for giving me a little reminder!

"blah blah blah."

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
every time is snack time - by Wilibald - 03-17-2014, 09:36 PM
RE: every time is snack time - by Abishia - 04-09-2014, 09:13 PM
RE: every time is snack time - by Wilibald - 04-11-2014, 07:27 PM
RE: every time is snack time - by Abishia - 05-09-2014, 02:39 PM
RE: every time is snack time - by Wilibald - 05-29-2014, 01:44 PM