the Rift

My Muscles Are Bigger Than Yours

Krieger Posts: 43
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18.2 :: Seven Buff: NOVICE
Parelia
After the meeting Krieger had decided to wonder the land in order to familiarize himself better. The beast did not mind the cold that much, but the snow was a different story. Grumbling as he lifted his stout legs high to suck them from the powdery snow he continued on ears pricked nostrils quivering curiously. He couldn't help but remember he had been told to not so much as allow a stray bunnie into the lands he lived in. He grimaced at the memory when he had made himself chuckle and smile at the joke. 'The horses her are very odd indeed.' His last herd, made up of killers, had never joked, except when they were making fun of their latest victims's plead for mercy. He allowed the memories of gore to fill his head as he halfheartedly trudged through the snow. The white of his pelt must have made it look like strange red lines, red mane and tail, and sunny yellow eyes were floating aimlessly through the unicorn's land. Krieger paused as he pondered his commanders. The two he had seen at the gathering were small, much to small for his liking; not that the monstrous beast liked anyone though. Krieger's massive curved black horn shook as he cleared his head of the thoughts.

The beast had been raised to follow all that were ranked above him, but he would not respect them until he was sure they were worthy of that honor. Vaguely wondering what the other warriors of his herd were like he continued on, as the fallen snow slowly thinned. He was fairly certain he would not find them suitable for the rank, but his rulers excepted everyone whom applied for the rank. Snorting his mild displeasure he thought, 'If I was leader they would all be put to the test to make sure I only had the strongest of the strong.' In the giant brute's mind that was how it should be everywhere. Weakness was supposed to be bred out if not forcibly eradicated. Smirking at his thoughts a voice woke him from her meandering.

Dishes swiveled until they could pick up the words of the stallion. The alabaster stallion drew in the scents around him as he turned to spy who spoke so boldly. He did not take kindly to the being called lazy, he was moving through the territory patrolling as much as he was 'enjoying' the lands. Lowering his immense head as his ears twisted to lay against his scarlet skull he advanced purposefully towards the blood bay stallion. 'So the corporal thinks he is stud enough to take on a killer, eh?' He would show his commander what he was really made of.

Pausing just out of striking distance he he let his growling voice sound from his deep chest, "I will take you up on that offer, sir." he had to fight to keep the contempt from his voice. Anger and blood lust surged through the hulking alabaster and scarlet beast as he strode towards his appointment. He would make his stud as well as the rest of the heard realize what true strength was. He studied the bay as he approached making careful mental notes of the stallion's ground dragging tail, long body, and sharp scarlet horn. He would make use of that pretty little tail. He drew himself up allowing his body to tower above the other's frame. He was huge, a hell of a sight to behold, which usually through his target off, but he would not be so quick to judge this one. He had been given the corporal position for a reason, which meant he was one of a few things, strong, brave, cunning, quick, long winded, or a combination of them.

Without so much as pausing her jumped into action, launching off of his sloping muscular hindquarters towards the bay's right side. Attempting to catch the stud's smaller shoulder with his bulky chest trying to throw him of balance or maybe even to the ground. He allowed his momentum to carry himself past the stallion, but not without trying to bite a large chunk of flesh on his rump. There was not quick turn around for the colossal killer. He would have to settle for running out of the corporal's reach, then plant his front hooves and swivel on them. Doing just that he stopped facing the stallion watching his appointment's dark blood eyes. The beast would have a disadvantage to the quicker stallion, because of his only weakness. The self pronounced killer, was half blind. In the tussle his usually carefully hidden right eyes was exposed for a moment before the beast lowered his enormous head allowing the curtain of red to shade his eye. His other eye flashed with the angry that burned through his body.

"Talking"’Thoughts’
Words: 805 post: 1/3
OOC:; @[Déodat] This is the first spar I've ever done with him so it might not be all that good XP
Krieger
Please tag Krieger! All degrees of attacking is fine besides killing him, besides power-play(ask permission!)

Messages In This Thread
My Muscles Are Bigger Than Yours - by Déodat - 03-18-2014, 01:22 AM
RE: My Muscles Are Bigger Than Yours - by Krieger - 03-18-2014, 07:10 PM
RE: My Muscles Are Bigger Than Yours - by Déodat - 03-28-2014, 01:31 PM
RE: My Muscles Are Bigger Than Yours - by Krieger - 04-16-2014, 11:45 PM