the Rift

Let the Light Shine through Roses(open)

Rehovah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Rehovah smiled."Well-Midas-I am here to meet my mate at the throat somewhere.We are going to ask to join the herd.The only trouble is that I am a pegasus and he is a unicorn.So Quiach and I are unsure as to whether the Throat herd will accept us."Ree didn't want to be an intruder but she was anxious to meet her mate.She couldn't wait to see him again after those three years of waiting for him.She smiled at the thought of him calling her Ree.She loved his pet nickname for her.But she would not let anyone else besides Quiach call her that.It was a little secret she knew she could share only with Quiach.

It was abnormally hot that day in the Throat.Ree was puzzled at the wheather.After all,it was no longer Tallsun season.It was Orangemoon.The leaves were falling off the trees and the ground was covered in gold,green,and orage leaves.Rehovah's favorite season was autumn.Besides winter.In fall and winter the winds were always blowing.And Ree loved the wind,since she was a pegasus.It was in pegasus' blood to like the wind.It supported their wings as they flew in the air.

Ree turned to Midas."So,I'm pleased to meet you.And does what I said answer your questions as to why I am here?"

Word Count:236
OOC:Lol dinner smells SO good!

Messages In This Thread
Let the Light Shine through Roses(open) - by Second Chances - 08-17-2012, 10:23 PM
RE: Let the Light Shine through Roses(open) - by Second Chances - 08-18-2012, 07:26 AM
RE: Let the Light Shine through Roses(open) - by Rehovah - 08-18-2012, 08:12 AM
RE: Let the Light Shine through Roses(open) - by Rehovah - 08-20-2012, 08:28 AM
RE: Let the Light Shine through Roses(open) - by Rehovah - 08-20-2012, 05:42 PM