the Rift

Clear Conscience [open/Mauja]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

[OOC: Anyone is welcome! :D Phi is friendly]

The young mare watched as a pale figure walked from the tees, his very presence announcing his title for him. With respect for his position, she inclined her head and then looked into his icy blue eyes. From a brief moment of glancing at her reflection, she knew that she too had one blue eye. The other was crimson, like her sister's.

As she recalled the last time she had met with the King, fear rose in her soul; it had rebelled at being sucked out of her body, inches at a time. The distance she felt from others and the aching of her heart were most likely symptoms of nearly dying, and she realized then that everything on this land seemed to be conspiring against her.

Just as he was trying to make sure that Ktulu was not anywhere nearby, Ophelia's keen, dual colored eyes scanned the mists for Deimos, and at the same time, they both decided that they were safe from darker magic. A bitter smirk crossed her lips when Mauja thanked her for staying on the border, and then she listened to his question.

"In my defense, I was barely a few feet beyond a border that I was unaware existed in this specific place," she added pointedly. "However, I did not come here to argue semantics. I came here to apologize."

Ophelia's expression softened, and some of her heartache leaked through in the gentle lines and curvature of her pale face. "Though I tried to apologize before, my sister's protective nature of me and Deimos' attack made my words difficult to hear." The white and crimson mare then inhaled deeply and exhaled a sigh. "I should not have been such a child before, and I am sorry. "

She took a few steps away. "I hope that in the future, you and I can find common ground on which to stand. " Then, the young creature's gaze was pulled to his crystalline point upon his brow. "Your horn reminds me of Frostfall. I eagerly await its arrival," she commented absently before making to leave.

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Ophelia - 08-18-2012, 01:25 AM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Mauja - 08-20-2012, 07:16 AM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Ophelia - 08-20-2012, 08:40 PM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Mauja - 08-22-2012, 01:22 PM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Ophelia - 08-23-2012, 08:22 PM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Mauja - 08-25-2012, 08:37 AM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Ophelia - 08-25-2012, 04:07 PM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Delinne - 08-25-2012, 04:38 PM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Mauja - 08-29-2012, 06:22 AM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Ophelia - 09-03-2012, 07:20 PM