the Rift

Clear Conscience [open/Mauja]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia smiled and shook her head. "No, enjoying the snow is not lunacy." She agreed with him kindly. Something in his own mind caught his attention, and she turned her face to the side, brows raised curiously and dual eyes wide with interest. Though she was not aware, Ophelia had a keen gift to give her undivided attention to those she was speaking to; nothing else could distract her from the importance of their words and nuances. She was an observer. His words made her smile. "Yes, from what I have seen. So you are not a lunatic. You are simply brilliant."

Phi's words hung awkwardly in the air, and she wondered if her compliment bordered on flirting; she hoped not. The crimson and white girl no longer held the foolish notion that another could desire her for the closeness of affection or love. Nor any other more carnal emotion. The approach of another caught the white mare's attention, and her delicate ears tilted toward the striped shadow. Still, her focus was on Mauja. Once she came into view though, Ophelia's eyes slid to her figure, a dark form similar in build to the snow kind.

She studied the new creature like a student would a book, taking in every subtle nuance of her form. And like that, she was a permanence in the pale's mind in clear perfection. A smiled curved his lips and he knew her by name. Delinne. She called him her king, and she noticed that his voice was softer when speaking to those in his herd. He was a loyal soul. A true leader, focused on the well being of those beneath him.

Why were they at the border? Because the last time she crossed it, she nearly died. Her expression soured slightly and she gave Mauja a pointed glance before turning back to this Delinne. "Hello, Delinne," she replied in respectful, chime-like tones. "I am Ophelia, from the Throat - thus why we are on the borders. My previous venture across them was not an experience that I wish to relive. Ever." She said calmly, collected even in her mild irritation with the past. Was Mauja watching her? A pale, blue eye slid to the king, gazing at him curiously.

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Ophelia - 08-18-2012, 01:25 AM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Mauja - 08-20-2012, 07:16 AM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Ophelia - 08-20-2012, 08:40 PM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Mauja - 08-22-2012, 01:22 PM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Ophelia - 08-23-2012, 08:22 PM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Mauja - 08-25-2012, 08:37 AM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Ophelia - 08-25-2012, 04:07 PM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Delinne - 08-25-2012, 04:38 PM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Mauja - 08-29-2012, 06:22 AM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Ophelia - 09-03-2012, 07:20 PM