the Rift

Clear Conscience [open/Mauja]

Harlequin Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The sound of hooves drumming against the ground cuts through the air. The beats are irregular and the power of them varies - as if the runner can’t decide on a gait or even if it wants to stay on the ground or not. Soon a laugh accompanies the beats, a laugh quite unusual - almost deranged, but the hint of madness is so vague that it’s almost impossible to pick up. It’s disguised by notes which are giddy, soft and high and it’s not impossible to hear that the laugher is a female.

From south she comes, bucking, hopping and swirling, a flecked and spotted mare, she wears a white hide covered in irregular black fields and freckles. She’s a slender little story, but she’s no beauty. Her mane and tail are frizzy, the ends of her hairs are split and she has little symmetry over all - she’s just simply irregular in many ways. Her quite unfeminine head is weighed down by to big horns - similar to the horns of a bongo antelope. They angles and twists backwards from behind her ears, their base very thick and points dull. In a way they resemble a jester’s hat, just put bells on them and the similarities will be unarguable.

She explodes into the trio - jumping around them, laughing and bucking. "Well hello there, brother and sisters! Isn’t it a beautiful Orangemoon afternoon? I’ll say, to meet three of my own kind, I am truly blessed today!" she sings as she darts closer to the pale steed.

"Wow, such lovely spots you’ve got - we could trade some you and I, if you want to." she winks an eye and without giving him time to answer she hops on to the dark mare. "You’re also following the black and white theme I see. Good choice, hun, but aren’t stripes supposed to make you appear thinner, at least that’s what I’ve heard." She laughs and it’s hard to know if she’s just joking around or if she meant to hurt the mare. The jester moves on, curling around her own body in a way most would say is physically impossible. When she reaches the youngest of the three unicorns she stops mid-stride and for a second she’s quiet, then she blurts out; "You look pale, love. Seen a ghost lately?" then she laughs at her own joke and throws herself to the ground where she rolls around three times. Quickly she gets up on her feet again, just beside the striped mare. "Shh, don’t tell her, but she can’t be in the bb-club." she half whispers while her black and her white eye gleefully sparkles towards the girl with the red fringes.

Messages In This Thread
Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Ophelia - 08-18-2012, 01:25 AM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Mauja - 08-20-2012, 07:16 AM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Ophelia - 08-20-2012, 08:40 PM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Mauja - 08-22-2012, 01:22 PM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Ophelia - 08-23-2012, 08:22 PM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Mauja - 08-25-2012, 08:37 AM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Ophelia - 08-25-2012, 04:07 PM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Delinne - 08-25-2012, 04:38 PM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Mauja - 08-29-2012, 06:22 AM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Ophelia - 09-03-2012, 07:20 PM
RE: Clear Conscience [open/Mauja] - by Harlequin - 09-04-2012, 11:35 AM