the Rift

[PRIVATE] Should of Said No

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

How stupid she had been, to wander off alone. Keiran could do nothing to save her, not that he could do much if he was here. This beast could easily crush her beloved bonded. Keiran yowled in her mind in disagreement. I can not lose you.... Stay with me.... I fear what he has planned. She pushed her thoughts to him. Always. was his simple reply. No matter what she did, he was there. No matter how stupid she may be. Finally the beast spoke again, his intentions becoming more and more clear by the minute "I hope you have learned your lesson about wondering alone at night. There are much worse than the likes of me, take my herd for example. If they found you, you would be killed." His herd? Was he a lead? Oh please don't let him be from the Basin! "I would like to know your name and residence, so I can check on you from time to time, sweetheart." Keiran growled in her mind.

What choice did she have? She had to tell him.... "Kiara, of Hidden Falls...." He seemed to fall silent for a moment, like he was memorizing her words. She would have to hide, and hope that he would not seek her out again for another child. "I am Krieger of the Aurora basin. Just know, I will protect you if need be." Oh why oh why did he have to belong to the Basin?! Keiran picked up on her panic, his mind spinning on what he could do... Sadly there was nothing he could do. Kiara was going to carry a foal once more, like it or not. His hooves move dangerously close to her chest, his size was enough to make her jump in the first place. Slowly, he manovered her to a more secluded part of the field. This is it Keiran.... Please meet me when I get home... I'll need you to bring me herbs....

-fade to black-

"Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem."

Kiara

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Should of Said No - by Kiara - 03-20-2014, 01:43 AM
RE: Should of Said No - by Krieger - 03-31-2014, 07:49 PM
RE: Should of Said No - by Kiara - 04-01-2014, 02:34 AM
RE: Should of Said No - by Krieger - 04-02-2014, 02:04 AM
RE: Should of Said No - by Kiara - 04-02-2014, 02:46 AM
RE: Should of Said No - by Krieger - 04-03-2014, 12:00 AM
RE: Should of Said No - by Kiara - 04-03-2014, 09:48 AM