the Rift

[OPEN] Some sort of creature [Egg discovery]

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona

My muscles scream at me, curiosity and excitement only fueling the once more lot fire in my belly that craves exploration of the mysterious Helovia. Bright and early this morning I had crawled back down the deadly rock path that protects those gorgeous fields above our home. I had deceived to bed down there and go explore further on the next day; hopefully not into anything dangerous. I could surely be pushed around pretty damn easy right about now. Good news though: I've gained a little weight I think! My ribs aren't showing as bad.. But my hips and spine are still pretty obvious.

From atop that glorious hill I could see nothing but snow covered mountains and dips across the water way, and I knew immediately that I would find something interesting in there. Caves and hills were of no interest, but there had to be some odd creatures living in the snow, right? Abominable Snowman perhaps. Yeah, I had to check it out. So with heavy legs I pursue the mountains, following the water line until it disappeared and I began to adventure into unfamiliar land. Hours passed slowly until I finally began weaseling my way through rocky paths; alert eyes and ears more constantly, waiting to hear the ice snap everywhere around me. But nothing happens.

The rocks begin to spread apart from one another before breaking away into a small clearing, bitter Frostfall wind howling through the crack and books in the mountains and sending my creamy hair across my neck, forelock spinning around in my vision and cloaking both violet eyes for a moment. My ears flick backward and I shake my head, forelock spreading around again. All alone stands a monstrously huge stallion, three twisted horns spiraling from his massive head, the last broken of into painful looking points. Silently -besides the crunch of snow beneath light hooves- I press forward to examine the fuzzy beast. His large nose is pressed against a rock, orange eyes peering out behind thick hair.

A high pitched giggle echoes between close walls, ears sitting upright on either side of my twisted antlers. "What's that you have there, Mammoth?" The raspy, deep tone of my voice is the complete opposite of the young, cute laughter. Wild lilac eyes watch the furry creature with caution.

"talk talk talk"
Tagged: @[Beowulf]

The nights were mainly made

for saying things that you

can't say tomorrow day
Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some sort of creature [Egg discovery] - by Agrona - 03-20-2014, 02:43 PM