the Rift

[OPEN] Some sort of creature [Egg discovery]

Beowulf Posts: 48
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18Hh :: 8 winters HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mykah :: Canadian Lynx :: None Eaglecry
BEOWULF
"Lonely? I don't know. They tell me this is cold. I don't know what cold is, because I don't freeze"
</style>

A part of the Beast felt a lure towards this rock like object, very much unlike an egg in shape. He had bumped into another before who seemed to have found something very similar to this. And they too had taken it under their wing, taught him how to braid and taken the object away with them. Now it was the beasts turn to do just that same thing.
He may have been a large boy, but the egg too was quite large, so when he attempted to pick it up with his mouth it didn't quite work to his advantage. It just flopped about like a wet fish. Now he wasn't sure how to get this thing back home.
The man turned to see a dark, gazelle like lady, standing in the clearing. He had not seen or heard them arrive, but the dark horned beauty was there. Eye's peered with curiosity, watching her as they seemed to giggle. Were they laughing at him? could they find him funny looking. He felt suddenly protective over his rock, his always kind gaze turned to something of a more warning, a look that stated 'I'm watching you' and 'Don't step any closer'. If possible a growl would have escaped his lips.

The new feelings running through the beast, were making the guy feel strange, like he wasn't being himself. But he simply could not control the fact he wanted to protect this thing he had found, to die if it meant for it to live. "it is mine!" his voice bellowed through the air, deep and almost loud enough to create a shifting in the snow. Nostrils flared towards the mare, eye's became wider as he took a protective stance around his new found joy. "I am not a Mammoth, but a Beowulf" the tone in his voice was not kind, but it wasn't harsh either, it was with a warning. One he hoped they would not abuse. "what cause have you here and why?" he knew they were not of the basin, his family was a close bunch and even if he didn't know everyone, this one's scent was very different to theirs. They may have been unicorn in race however he saw them simply as an outsider. Too close to home territory to be doing just nothing.

"Speech"

[Image: beoicon_by_eagle_cry_designs-da14rlt.png][Image: 53377b251b35e]
*Please tag me in all posts. *Permission granted to cause bodily harm, use magic ect upon me. With the exception of death

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some sort of creature [Egg discovery] - by Beowulf - 04-02-2014, 06:25 PM