the Rift

[OPEN] Some sort of creature [Egg discovery]

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona

The stallion turned his massive skull, watching me with cautious yellow eyes, a sudden shot of hostility bursting in to the air with what may as well have been a shotgun blast; "It is mine. I am not a Mammoth, but a Beowulf." My much smaller body -in both width and height- tensed up at the hard echo off of the frozen walls all around us, my ears slamming back against the silky drape of hair. Dark lips peeled back, the tapering lace that runs between both nostrils crinkling with my skin. "Chill the fuck out Shaggy!" I retort harshly, not dropping my antlered head.

"What cause have you here and why?" My right ear twitches, causing me to flick it forward to listen to the massive stallion's strange way of speaking. Why am I here? I allow a tight hold of air to rumble through rattling nostrils, clouds of steam billowing into the moving air. "Why does it matter? This isn't your land." I hiss, violet eyes now narrowing at the stud. Massive amounts of hair hang off of his -likely, though I can't really tell- thick neck, a thick feline-like tail also draped in huge amounts of hair hangs from his backside. Everything about this "Beowulf" -right?- is huge.

But what if this is his land? What if he inhabits this waste land just like we had controlled the swamp lands. My left ear now follows and I tilt my dual horned skull to the right, eyes still narrowed curiously "Or is this your land?" I question, sizing him up just incase he decides to throw his weight at me. Really, he could crush me just with one of those huge hooves; one knock in the head and I'd be out, but I refuse to show him that I am intimidated at all. The cold wind makes the next few breaths difficult and my hide to shiver against unusually chilly air. That rock that he'd tried to get a hold of, what is it, and why is it all the way up here?

"talk talk talk"
Tagged: @[Beowulf]

The nights were mainly made

for saying things that you

can't say tomorrow day
Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some sort of creature [Egg discovery] - by Agrona - 04-03-2014, 07:41 PM