the Rift

[OPEN] Some sort of creature [Egg discovery]

Beowulf Posts: 48
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18Hh :: 8 winters HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mykah :: Canadian Lynx :: None Eaglecry

"Chill the fuck out Shaggy!""Chill out!" He retorted back. Chill out?! He mumbled again to himself, how dare she tell him to chill out, and Shaggy? Now that was just rude. "Speak for yourself, Bitch. At least I will not freeze if left outside in the rain" No one ever called him shaggy. Not anyone had called the Beast shaggy before, so now when this frail creature had done just that. The large man had found a anger deep inside of him boil up and raise suddenly. His nose dropped and three sharply tipped horns pointed in her direction, If she so chose to spear herself, then the Beast would not feel ashamed, he'd simply cease it to be an accident, A slip of her hoove.

He watched her with beady orange eye's, following her every move, down to the twitch of her ears. He was readying himself for when or if they so chose to attack. Though that seemed unlikely, he was much bigger than her, in every way, it's likely she'd hurt herself more running at him. But still the Beast kept up his gaurd. He may have treated everyone with the same level of respect, though that did not mean the Beast trusted all he came by, that was not something he just threw around with pride. Only those that deserved trust could claim his.

"It matters to me what business you have here" He hissed back at her and as if the rock could sense his unease, it bumped into his leg. As if it was warning him of the way he was being, or maybe the opposite. For a brief moment he looks away from his opponent, glancing down to the earth toned rock at his feet, watching it as it seemed to.. Wiggle?

"If i were to say that this is my land and you are trespassing, what would you do about that?" He asked carefully, the anger that was once there was now gone from his voice. Why should it matter to her if this was his place or not, One would only ask of that if they had dirty intentions. Right?

The Beast suddenly snorted, having felt something sharp jab him in his leg, caught him of guard. In the short time of not paying attention to the egg shaped rock, the thing had broken into many pieces and out from that object had hatched a tiny ball of fur and claws and because Beowulf was the first thing it had seen, a connection was instantly bonded between the two. The Beast could sense hunger, but his belly was full. Glancing down to his left leg he saw the tiny kitten hiding in all the feathers upon his leg. A gentle smile tugged at his lips and he reached down towards the tiny thing, only to have it's claws latch onto his face, and pulling away did no good for it hung onto him more, its almost white eyes staring right into his own. "Mykah" He whispered and the kitten seemed to wiggle with a playful joy at that sound.

So the rock had been an egg after all, and now Beowulf had someone else life to care for, forgetting all about the problem that was confronting him.

”Speech Speech.”

@[Agrona]
::OOC- Felt like it has been far to long for it not to hatch. sorry for the very long awaited reply ;_;

Love tames the benumbed beast.

[Image: beoicon_by_eagle_cry_designs-da14rlt.png][Image: 53377b251b35e]
*Please tag me in all posts. *Permission granted to cause bodily harm, use magic ect upon me. With the exception of death

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some sort of creature [Egg discovery] - by Beowulf - 04-14-2014, 04:38 AM