the Rift

[OPEN] Some sort of creature [Egg discovery]

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona

Whatever it was that got shoved -no, crammed- up this big motherfucker's ass must have been sharp and pointy, because he was acting like a complete prick. Whether he was mimicking me or just didn't have anything clever to say when he told me to "chill out" I'm not sure, but all I could do was raise both eyebrows in false surprise. "Speak for yourself bitch, at least I will not freeze out in the rain!" "Really?" I scoffed, a small giggle following close behind. "Would you like me to pull that stick from your ass?" A infectious laugh now erupted from my breast, and for some reason I really thought this was hysterical.

I was just about to respond to his next -now apparently soft-hearted- question, but that fucking thing next to him is wobbling! Shaggy didn't seem to take any real interest in it, again questioning my presence, but I could only watch as the shell of this egg began to splinter open and fall apart, eventually revealing a soft looking cub; she was tiny already, but in comparison to Shaggy's gigantic hoof, she looked even more so.

A warm smile spread across my dark lips, horned crown dropping closer to the lynx's level, but I did not dare move any closer; Mammoth here would likely have my throat. Maybe this is what was putting him in such a bad mood! His massive nose touched the sleepy looking little cat and my heart nearly exploded. Watching such a huge asshole suddenly turn into a mushy gelding nearly blew me over. "Mykah." He announced to the cat, her little paws reaching out and latching onto his snout. I giggled again, that girly sound now soft rather than creepy. "Well look at that." I murmured, taken back by the size difference.

"talk talk talk"
Tagged: @[Beowulf]

The nights were mainly made

for saying things that you

can't say tomorrow day
Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some sort of creature [Egg discovery] - by Agrona - 04-17-2014, 04:05 PM