the Rift

[OPEN] Some sort of creature [Egg discovery]

Beowulf Posts: 48
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18Hh :: 8 winters HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mykah :: Canadian Lynx :: None Eaglecry
BEOWULF
"Lonely? I don't know. They tell me this is cold. I don't know what cold is, because I don't freeze"
</style>

What was once anger, now receeded into the friendly manour of which the beast had a bountiful. The tiny creature clung to his face, staring with that feline grin spread across such a delicate face. The smile spread like a virus to the trio; once a duo. the lady's laughered filled the air and Beo chuckled softly, his breath must have tickled the cub for she squirmed with a tiny sound, claws dug deeper into his face. The beast shook his head and snorted with the new feeling of the claws attached to him. if they were going to be bonded then he would have to teach her some manors first... thats if she even understood him. The cub seemed to understand something then for she made a sound, not quite a meow or bark yet, for she was far too young. Instead it was just a small squeak of a sounding, just making the furball seem even more cute.

The mare was closer to them both now, but there was no spitting of words between them anymore. It was all but forgotton on his part, if she had too he wouldn't really know, for he could not read her mind. But apparently he could Mykahs. The cub was still hungry and what they ate he did not know. Infact he barely knew how to care for anyone else but himself. hewould have to head back to the safety of the Basin and ask someone there if they knew anything. Unless she did.

Upon lowering his head to the ground so Mykah could find her feet, he rose his head to glance upon the mare. the first thing he noticed upon actually taking a look, were the violet she glance from within. "Perhaps you could help me ma'am" he asked with a slight bow. Just the complete opposite of what she had witnessed just moments before. This was the real Beowulf now, his polite ways shininy through all else, when they mattered.

Mykah lay upon the ground, at just moments old she was not walking, but her eyes were already open. Soon the cub would be running alongside him, wreaking havoc whereever she went. Just the purity of her eyes alone one could see that gleam, the one that held mischeivious behaviour and curiosity. This was the beginning of many adventures and life lessons for the two.

"Speech"
@[Agrona]

[Image: beoicon_by_eagle_cry_designs-da14rlt.png][Image: 53377b251b35e]
*Please tag me in all posts. *Permission granted to cause bodily harm, use magic ect upon me. With the exception of death

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some sort of creature [Egg discovery] - by Beowulf - 04-17-2014, 07:12 PM