the Rift

[OPEN] Some sort of creature [Egg discovery]

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona

The small feline clung onto Shaggy's face for dear life before she was finally okay with retracting her -surely- sharp little claws and being shaken off of his blue snout. Something about the tiny little life had made us both stop in our tracks and turn into putty; perhaps it was those bright eyes. Whatever it was, it even touched the Beast's voice when he spoke back up: "Perhaps you could help me ma'am." My ears cupped forward and my skull lifted back into the air. "'Ma'am'? Just a second ago I was a trespassing bitch." My eyebrows furrowed at him, but I couldn't allow myself to get worked up again in front of this little cat. Witnessing the death of someone by your gargantuan father probably isn't a healthy start.

Violet pools dropped back down to the squeaking lynx, her fuzzy little coat looking soft enough to sleep on. A sigh begins my sentence, "Fine. But only if I get to play with it." Even though I had no idea what a lynx of her age would prefer, I looked around, glancing over both shoulders to find something easy to kill. Who am I kidding though, we're in a mountain range with nothing but snow and ice. Without a word, I slipped from our tiny meeting and was off to attempt to kill a tiny creature. It wouldn't be as easy as another horse.. They're usually easier to watch than something thirty times smaller than myself. "Keep her warm!" I call over a shoulder before finding the remains of my tracks.

I wander off back toward where I came from, blinking hard against stray, wild flakes of snow, watching for anything live to cross my path. The walls begin to taper in once more and the wind is cut off by the massive mountains on either side of me. A decent ten minutes goes by before I spot an ugly bird taking shelter in a small crevice of the hill side. Without question, a small rear is needed to slam my hoof into it's sleepy skull, crushing it against the rock. Blood and brain matter squish out of it's destroyed head, oozing down the wall slowly. "Sorry." I giggle, releasing my weight and allowing the creature to fall to the ground with a heavy thud.

A few minutes later, I found my way back to Shaggy and the adorable little cat, the bird dangling from between velvet lips from a dry black leg, it's talons still wrapped together as if it was reaching out for a good grip. Thud, the bird's on the frozen ground before the surely hungry cup. "Ta da!" I want to spit and lick up a mouthful of snow to get the idea of the raptor out of my mouth, but instead I am now disappointed in how tiny the bird is now that I look at it next to these dish-plate feet. At least Myka is tiny and will be easily satisfied for a while.

"talk talk talk"
Tagged: @[Beowulf]

The nights were mainly made

for saying things that you

can't say tomorrow day
Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some sort of creature [Egg discovery] - by Agrona - 04-21-2014, 08:14 PM