the Rift

[PRIVATE] Like the dawn, I rise again (CLOSED)

Andromeda Posts: 91
Dragon's Throat Healer
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 5 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Lauren

The stars are fading above me. Don't fade, my loves. Keep me company in the brightness of the day. I love the God of the Sun, and the warmth and light he brings. But I thrive in the darkness and the Lady Moon calls to my soul, my heart. The stars are my companions in the nights. I am the contradiction of the Throat. The one of the night who lives in the land of the Sun. The stars are my light.. do not leave me. But they do not listen, and continue to fade as the warm sun rises. My head was momentarily raised to the sky, looking up at the pinpoints of light. They will come against at the next sunset, and we shall enjoy each other's company once again. I bring my head down and look ahead again.

Before me another has approached. A beautiful ivory mare, a pegasus like myself, has approached. Her eyes two differing colors, like my own. She approaches somewhat cautiously - thinking me something dangerous? I am nothing to fear unless you've done something to truly incur my anger. A stranger could not have incurred any such anger with me, and my heart is open. She is not far, but I close the gap between us anyway. She introduces herself as Sohalia, and welcomes me back to the Throat. I tilt my crown to the pretty lady. "A pleasure, Sohalia. I am Andromeda." My voice is like silk, and the volume not too loud, not too soft. Just steady. I add, almost as an afterthought, "I once lived here." This information was not completely necessary, but at the same time, sort of answered her question, and gave context as to my presence, uncalled for by any member of the Throat. I extend my mug toward hers, desiring to touch and exchange scents.

Then the moment passes, and as I pull back I notice a movement out of the corner of my eye. I lower my crown to the ground, looking forward through the pistons of Sohalia. There in the sand is a bird, grey, with a bright red tail. I have never seen such a bird before. Something tells me this bird is not any ordinary bird. But I don't know what is extraordinary about it. I stare, distracted from my budding conversation with the pegasus. Let alone whether the bird is ordinary, extraordinary, common or uncommon, it is strange that it has come so close to us, seemingly interested in our conversation. But I do not say anything.

walkwalkwalk talktalktalk

OOC: ergh. trying. also, Andromeda is not a DT sergeant xD that's a leftover title.
Brush Credits!
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Andromeda excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Sohalia - 03-21-2014, 12:56 AM
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Africa - 03-21-2014, 01:28 AM
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Andromeda - 03-21-2014, 02:13 AM
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Sohalia - 03-23-2014, 05:40 PM
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Africa - 03-24-2014, 06:22 PM
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Andromeda - 03-26-2014, 12:50 AM
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Sohalia - 04-10-2014, 05:46 PM
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Africa - 04-14-2014, 05:08 PM
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Andromeda - 04-15-2014, 08:44 PM
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Sohalia - 05-06-2014, 04:56 PM
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Africa - 05-18-2014, 12:51 AM