the Rift

[PRIVATE] Like the dawn, I rise again (CLOSED)

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
[Image: sohtable.png]

SOHALIA

There were very few times that the angel had faced one with eyes like her own. She wondered what else she might have in common with the dark mare with the galaxy splayed across her right fore and left shoulder; color, it would seem, was not something they shared. Still, the mare's markings were curious, and as the fae's bi-colored gaze roved over the new mare's face, she found herself relaxing even in the presence of the stranger. Her voice, when it sang out, was even and not unkind, though it would better be described as neutral; the words, though, were friendly, and Sohalia found herself smiling. She reached her own muzzle to bump the mare's in greeting, taking in her scent and storing it away in her memory.

"Andromeda..." she said, rolling the name over her tongue. "I can't say I know the name, though I'm sure someone here would recognize you. I have not lived here for so very long as to remember old faces, I'm afraid." Astraeus fluttered closer, clumsily landing on his bonded's shoulders, wrapping his budding talons in her silky banner. He screeched indignantly, unhappy at being left out. "This is Astraeus," the pegasus explained apologetically. "He likes to be the center of attention." As though to prove her point, sparks flew from the zephyr's feathers.

The first time he had sparked, it had terrified the mare. She was convinced there was something wrong, that he was dying or she had killed him or some such horrid thing; thankfully, though, he had made soothing sounds and sent some semblance of reassurance into her mind through the bond, and over time, she had grown used to it. Besides, the electricity never hurt her.

"What brings you back to the Dragon's Throat, Andromeda?" she inquired curiously. She noticed that the mare had grown distracted, though, and as Astraeus squawked from her back, she twisted her nape around to regard the parrot on the sand behind her. She grinned. "Hello, Africa. Lovely morning for a flight, isn't it?"

"talk talk talk"
@[name]

[OOC | Will be gone until Thursday, feel free to skip me and assume that Soh is standing there listening. I will jump back in when I get back!]

Live... I want to live on fire
Die... I want to burn out brighter
Brighter than the northern lights
Want to live to feel the daylight

Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Sohalia - 03-21-2014, 12:56 AM
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Africa - 03-21-2014, 01:28 AM
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Andromeda - 03-21-2014, 02:13 AM
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Sohalia - 03-23-2014, 05:40 PM
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Africa - 03-24-2014, 06:22 PM
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Andromeda - 03-26-2014, 12:50 AM
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Sohalia - 04-10-2014, 05:46 PM
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Africa - 04-14-2014, 05:08 PM
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Andromeda - 04-15-2014, 08:44 PM
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Sohalia - 05-06-2014, 04:56 PM
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Africa - 05-18-2014, 12:51 AM