the Rift

[PRIVATE] Like the dawn, I rise again (CLOSED)

Andromeda Posts: 91
Dragon's Throat Healer
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 5 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
Sohalia is quiet, and I wonder if she is having a conversation with her bonded. The young roc is full of spirit and energy and seems to be fascinated with his fellow fowl. Sohalia stayed quiet still as Africa spoke. In this moment we are the same. Silent pegasi listening to their queen. I sense that Sohalia is bothered by Africa's tale as I move to touch Africa's shoulder. Her explanation, though brief, is good enough for me. She tells me it's okay and that I needn't be sorry, but that doesn't mean that I'm able to stop worrying and feeling a need to somehow help. I stand back and cock my head as I listen to Africa. Kri and Sumati... yes, the names sound familiar, but I don't remember them well. What she tells me next is news. Africa and Ampere lead the Throat together. Is it common to have a lead pair who aren't mates? I don't know. I always thought that there were mates who led herds, but perhaps that just shows what little I know. And then what I was hoping for: acceptance into the herd, the family.

Sohalia finds a moment to insert herself, and pardons herself from the conversation. Astraeus chirps to Silas, and as she bows out I give her a soft and caring smile. I will remember her and her gentleness (and beauty) for the future. My attention slowly turns back to Africa, and she asks me if I wish to rejoin the army. It's true, I was once a sergeant here at Dragon's Throat. But though I felt passionately about it at the time, I do not anymore. It's not that I'm purely a pacifist, but my feelings have certainly changed. "No, actually... Though I would fight for you and Sultana Ampere, and for any member of the herd... I think that I would be able to contribute more as a healer." Oh all the words... did she just bring out the chatty Cathy in me? I don't remember the last time I was so loquacious.

OOC: I LOVE HER AND SHE'S SO FRIKKIN HARD TO WRITE UGH
Tag: @[Africa] <3
AndromedA
I will fly among the stars for eternity
background pattern by Patrick Hoesly @ flickr.com
image credits
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Andromeda excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Sohalia - 03-21-2014, 12:56 AM
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Africa - 03-21-2014, 01:28 AM
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Andromeda - 03-21-2014, 02:13 AM
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Sohalia - 03-23-2014, 05:40 PM
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Africa - 03-24-2014, 06:22 PM
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Andromeda - 03-26-2014, 12:50 AM
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Sohalia - 04-10-2014, 05:46 PM
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Africa - 04-14-2014, 05:08 PM
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Andromeda - 04-15-2014, 08:44 PM
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Sohalia - 05-06-2014, 04:56 PM
RE: Like the dawn, I rise again - by Africa - 05-18-2014, 12:51 AM