the Rift

Let there be Light

Riel Posts: 15
Absent Abyss atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.2hh :: 5 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
LovellaTorendo

If the slight fever of warmth that rises when we hold hands lights a light
Look, It will shine until it reaches even the corners of the dimmed world, so brightly.

The hopeful look that had rested on her features dimmed like a candle hidden behind a screen, sunlight veiled by a very dark cloud and with a soft breath something deflated her posture. Her long neck lowered in defeat, and it was with a voice thick and bordering on tearful that she replied - and it became quite apparent that she hadn't registered the mention of the 'desert' spoken of by the older woman.

"I'm not really sure" the girl said quietly. "I mean, it's been a day since the storm but before that we had been traveling for a rather long time. We were headed for our usual summer pastures, but the road we usually take has been blocked and we were forced off course... I.. I guess I didn't really pay attention, it's the elders who decide when we move and stop." The wings on her back stretched and refolded guiltily - quite a sight with so many of them moving at once - and she tried to sneak a peek up at Ampere without really lifting the head, too weighed down by the burden she carried to keep up the brave facade.

When an offer for aid and food was extended to her however, Riel felt and heard her stomach give off a loud groan, a rumble like the growl of a desert lion. Blushing and embarrassed she nodded sheepishly - she hadn't stopped to eat since she awoke from the fall, too busy running around in search of her kin to bother.

"I don't want to impose though..." the sparrow tweeted uncertainly, quite intimidated by the intensity of the black mare's eyes.

Sadness sinks, and look, the night comes to an end.
Let's go searching for you
And your warmth, in a world yet unseen.
Image Credits

Helovia Hard Mode
(pixel by Chan | pixel base by BronzeHalo)
Actions: No killing | Tagging: Yes
Riel was designed, characterized and originally played by Chan

Messages In This Thread
Let there be Light - by Riel - 03-21-2014, 04:58 PM
RE: Let there be Light - by Ampere - 03-21-2014, 07:09 PM
RE: Let there be Light - by Riel - 03-21-2014, 07:45 PM
RE: Let there be Light - by Ampere - 03-24-2014, 12:42 PM
RE: Let there be Light - by Riel - 03-25-2014, 09:18 AM
RE: Let there be Light - by Ampere - 04-01-2014, 10:26 PM
RE: Let there be Light - by Riel - 04-12-2014, 06:31 PM
RE: Let there be Light - by Ampere - 04-13-2014, 12:22 PM