the Rift

[OPEN] Things Change [Hatching]

Merida Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Three Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Miles :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Emily

Merida
Chase the Wind and Touch the Sky

She relaxed a bit as he slightly smiled. "I know because he is a carnivore, like my own companion here, Cynder." Her curiousity peaked of course as she watched the green. Her emerald eyes seemed to match the color of the lizard like companion. "What is Cynder? She looked so different from Miles..." At the sound of his name the baby kitsune perked up, waking from his short nap. Curiously he moved up to the filly's withers, interested in the goings on around him.

It wasn't long after that the steed answered her other question. "You feel his hunger because you are mentally bonded now. You will be able to communicate between your minds, and feel each other's thoughts and emotions." Thier minds were connected? Well that was interesting... As if to answer the kitsune pressed images into her mind of inside the orb. Images of meeting her in the Threshold. It startled the filly, but she held still. "Now I get it..."

When the stallion next spoke, it made the filly frown. "Where is your mother, girl?" She sighed. "She's dead, not long after my birth... All I have of her is this amulet." She dipped her muzzle towards her chest where an emerald amulet hung from the silver chain. "I do not know much, only that her name was Sakura.... She was born here in Helovia... " She decided not to give up that she knew of her uncle's name... That would wait.

Meanwhile Miles crawled up her neck to rest his little head on top of her's, his eyes staring at the older bonded pair. He was curious, and wanted to know more about them. He could already see into his bonded's mind. Within minutes of his birth he knew all there was to know of her short life. He also knew that as he got older, he would need to protect her.

"blah blah blah."

@[Tyradon]

Messages In This Thread
Things Change [Hatching] - by Merida - 03-22-2014, 11:27 PM
RE: Things Change [Hatching] - by Tyradon - 03-24-2014, 07:12 PM
RE: Things Change [Hatching] - by Merida - 03-24-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: Things Change [Hatching] - by Tyradon - 03-26-2014, 07:36 PM
RE: Things Change [Hatching] - by Merida - 03-29-2014, 06:41 PM
RE: Things Change [Hatching] - by Tyradon - 04-01-2014, 06:39 PM
RE: Things Change [Hatching] - by Merida - 04-01-2014, 07:09 PM
RE: Things Change [Hatching] - by Tyradon - 04-07-2014, 08:02 PM
RE: Things Change [Hatching] - by Merida - 04-07-2014, 11:59 PM