the Rift

[OPEN] Things Change [Hatching]

Tyradon Posts: 106
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2 :: 14 Buff: NOVICE
Cynder :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath Snow

TYRADON && CYNDER
Any chance to preach his racist views is one he seizes on gratefully - any opportunity to indoctrinate the naiive minds of youth. "Unicorns and pegasi. Their minds are stunted, inferior." He says it matter-of-factly, as though commenting on the weather rather than condemning two entire races to death simply because of what they look like. Because, to him, it is gospel; there can be no other point of view other than the one he has had drilled into him from an early age, shallow and biased as it may be.

She speaks of her mother, and it transpires that she did not mention Tyradon before her untimely death - the girl asks for a description, and the beast shifts uncomfortably. How can he say he paid little attention to the mare save for what it took to bed her and sate his carnal lusts? Instead he says what he can remember, which is largely her appearance. "To my knowledge no, she wasn't bonded. She was...smaller than myself, cream in colour. Very attractive." He didn't know her for long enough to gain a knowledge of her personality, but from what he had gathered, she seemed like a perfectly good-natured young mare. He wonders if this youngling will take after her mother, or whether the greedy mind of her sire can bend her to his whims and mould her into his vision of perfection. "I'm not the best at situations like this - however from what you've said, and going by the time I, ahem, knew your mother, I have reason to believe I may be your father." He falls silent, waiting for her to digest that little pearl of information.

[ we are made of greed ]
[ the regime ]

Messages In This Thread
Things Change [Hatching] - by Merida - 03-22-2014, 11:27 PM
RE: Things Change [Hatching] - by Tyradon - 03-24-2014, 07:12 PM
RE: Things Change [Hatching] - by Merida - 03-24-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: Things Change [Hatching] - by Tyradon - 03-26-2014, 07:36 PM
RE: Things Change [Hatching] - by Merida - 03-29-2014, 06:41 PM
RE: Things Change [Hatching] - by Tyradon - 04-01-2014, 06:39 PM
RE: Things Change [Hatching] - by Merida - 04-01-2014, 07:09 PM
RE: Things Change [Hatching] - by Tyradon - 04-07-2014, 08:02 PM
RE: Things Change [Hatching] - by Merida - 04-07-2014, 11:59 PM