the Rift

[OPEN] To Learn From Others [Healers]

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

“Of course! Well it’s a pleasure to meet you, Kiara. I’m sad that we did not have the chance when you were here, but glad that we finally have it now!” But before the roan girl could answer, a young red dragon swooped in and brushed the girl's forehead. With a startled look Kiara jumped backward, Keiran growling in her defense. I'm ok, just a warning. I'm ok. She was instantly trying to sooth her protective bonded.

An apology followed shortly after by the one eared mare that Kiara knew as the Moon Doctor from before the darkness. "Resplendence. Pleasure to see you again Kiara - are you faring well as of late?" Kiara smiled slightly. "I am actually. Adjusting to the Falls." Then of course she introduced the young dragon. Kiara merely nodded to the dragon, understanding how protective Keiran had been of her right after he hatched out of is egg. She had been heavy with Malachi at the time, and felt very vulnerable. "More herbs would be lovely. Unfortunately, at the moment we are low on herbs. The garden was destroyed with this darkness, and my case was empty. I can show you what we have on hand if you'd like? Aly can assist as well." "I would like that very much."

Kiara smiled. Her smile however faded a slight bit as Res asked the question she did not want to answer. Why had she not returned? Why had she decided on a different path that lead away from the Edge? "I needed a fresh start.. So many memories within the Edge, both good and bad...." Thoughts of birthing Malachi, her short reunion with Breeze and fighting for the Edge flashed in her mind. But right behind those followed the good times with the many herd mates who also had not returned. Madryn, Maskan, Mirage, just to name a few. She would miss those times, but if she could learn from these two ladies, she hoped she could be half as decent of a Earth Medic as they were Moon Doctors.

"Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem."

@[Alysanne]
@[Resplendence]

Kiara

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Kiara - 03-23-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Alysanne - 03-25-2014, 11:57 AM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Kiara - 03-25-2014, 08:13 PM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Alysanne - 03-28-2014, 12:45 PM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Kiara - 03-31-2014, 03:59 PM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Brisa - 03-31-2014, 06:24 PM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Kiara - 04-18-2014, 11:35 PM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Alysanne - 04-22-2014, 08:11 PM
RE: To Learn From Others [Healers] - by Kiara - 05-06-2014, 11:05 PM