the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Glassblowers

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Aaron</style>
 i lit a fire that wouldn't go out.</style>

Her body language spoke volumes about the mare. She did not seem to be like those of the Basin. Those tended to take what they did not deserve. If the God of the Earth felt she was worthy enough for a quest for whatever magic she sought, well who was he to stand in the way. "It is a pleasure to meet you Aaron, Alanna. I am here to learn about your craft. What do you craft, how, with what? I am here to learn from you." So she wanted to learn from him? That was a first, well not really as he should be taking the time to teach the crafters under him how to create with glass. It was work after all. As i'm sure you know, the Goddess of the Moon gives myself and the other Glazier the power to create. We simply call upon her to be able to help us bend whatever we need to make. As for what we craft, it's glass. With that said, he merely focused on a down tree branch that was close by.

Watch this branch closely. With that, he focused upon it. Should save magic for Greenhouse Alanna's voice warned softly. It will be alright. Not using much. Slowly, the branch became covered in glass. Inch by inch the dried wood took on a shiny and glazed look. He of course was not going to do the entire branch, just enough to show. When he felt a good amount covered the branch he stopped and looked back to the mare. There you go. Only part of the branch is covered, as we are limited to how much we can create in one season. There, now she knew.... Hopefully she did not need to know any more.

talk

@[Cashmere]

image credits

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
The Glassblowers - by Cashmere - 03-23-2014, 12:23 AM
RE: The Glassblowers - by Aaron - 03-30-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: The Glassblowers - by Cashmere - 04-03-2014, 12:22 AM
RE: The Glassblowers - by Aaron - 04-03-2014, 07:26 AM
RE: The Glassblowers - by Cashmere - 04-04-2014, 11:59 PM
RE: The Glassblowers - by Aaron - 04-19-2014, 03:13 AM
RE: The Glassblowers - by Cashmere - 04-21-2014, 01:44 AM