the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Glassblowers

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
The stallion - Aaron - seems to relax as I speak. His painted body releases the tension that it held into the shaded air, and I can almost feel it evaporate. Just as he relaxes, so does his companion. And whatever aggression she held seems to fade. I smile broadly at them, pleased that we can get along so well. I had been nervous coming here, and the Voice had been prepared to leap forward and defend us. Now it seems that won't be needed on either side. -Might be nice to let off some steam.- She chomps at the bit, and I can feel her urging me forward, wanting me to take a bite from the stallion's hide just for fun. My dark tail swishes back and forth and I shake my crown, letting my earring hit the top of my head as I do so. Though it takes a moment, the action calms me and reminds me to not lash out at the innocent stallion and hellhound -innocent, really?- before me.

Aaron draws me from my reverie as his lips part and he answers my question. I wish there was a way to take notes. I nudge the Voice. Maybe She will help. Can I give you a task? Help me remember everything he says. She huffs, but the idea of getting magic from the God of the Earth is appealing to her, and I can feel her coming around to the idea. Goddess of the Moon... I am unfamiliar with the Moon Goddess. I wonder if she's nice, like her brother. They call themselves Glaziers. That's an interesting name... And they craft glass... Oh that's what I want to be able to craft! Through her they draw upon that ability. I wonder, will the God of the Earth be able to give me magic to create glass without going through the Moon Goddess, and without drawing from her power?

The handsome painted brute directs my attention to a branch, and slowly covers part of it in glass. I gasp with amazement and awe. It's beautiful, and so magical. Well, it is magic after all. She is taking notes. He stops short of covering the whole branch, telling me that his magical abilities are limited by season. Presumably this is to not draw too much power from the Gods - or Goddess, in this case. When he finishes speaking, Aaron seems to clam up, almost reluctant to speak anymore. I wonder if he will consent to answering one more question. "That is amazing, Aaron." I bob my head with thanks. "I have only one more question. Are there any others like you, here in the Edge?"

TAG: @[Aaron]

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
The Glassblowers - by Cashmere - 03-23-2014, 12:23 AM
RE: The Glassblowers - by Aaron - 03-30-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: The Glassblowers - by Cashmere - 04-03-2014, 12:22 AM
RE: The Glassblowers - by Aaron - 04-03-2014, 07:26 AM
RE: The Glassblowers - by Cashmere - 04-04-2014, 11:59 PM
RE: The Glassblowers - by Aaron - 04-19-2014, 03:13 AM
RE: The Glassblowers - by Cashmere - 04-21-2014, 01:44 AM