the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Glassblowers

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Aaron</style>
 i lit a fire that wouldn't go out.</style>

As he finished the slight demonstation, Alanna seemed to beem at him approvingly. He was doing his part to help others. If only I could help my family.... Alanna shifted to sit next to his right front hoof, trying to be stuble in her comforting her bonded. We will find babies, if they arrive here. Can't imagine Azale or Sakura not speaking of home.... Aaron sighed. I need to let it go, don't I? I need to focus on the Qian and what we need. Alanna's ice blue eyes seemed to say it all. Not to let go, but not to make that the only reason you get up in the morning. Alright Alanna. First things first, we need to seek out Res and find out where the greenhouse needs to go. That will be my project for the next few months.

His attention switches back from Alanna and his thoughts to the mare before him. She had one more question to ask. What else does she want from me? Her question instead was simple, yet complicated at the same time. "I have only one more question. Are there any others like you, here in the Edge?" Should he give away Dragomir? Or allow him to remain nameless? Or even yet claim to be the only one incase of future danger. Aaron would not care if he was stolen away. He and Alanna could handle themselves. But at the same time, the girl was on a quest from a God.... Surely she would not use the information against the Edge.... One other, another stallion. He must be off making creations for the herd. That's it, lie. Well not really lie, but he realyl didn't know what Dragomir was up to. It had been a while since he had seem the other stallion.... They really needed to work together here soon, to get things done for the herd.

talk

@[Cashmere]

image credits

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
The Glassblowers - by Cashmere - 03-23-2014, 12:23 AM
RE: The Glassblowers - by Aaron - 03-30-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: The Glassblowers - by Cashmere - 04-03-2014, 12:22 AM
RE: The Glassblowers - by Aaron - 04-03-2014, 07:26 AM
RE: The Glassblowers - by Cashmere - 04-04-2014, 11:59 PM
RE: The Glassblowers - by Aaron - 04-19-2014, 03:13 AM
RE: The Glassblowers - by Cashmere - 04-21-2014, 01:44 AM