the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Glassblowers

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
The hellhound named Alanna curled up by Aaron's hoof, and it seemed there was a silent conversation going on between them. I remained quiet while waiting for them to finish their conversation, smiling pleasantly at them. Eventually Aaron comes from his reverie and speaks to me again, answering my question. Though he answers my question, I sense there's something off. I shrug the notion off. Whatever is off, or whatever it is he's saying that is wrong, it is his own business. So there is another crafter here. Well, that makes sense. You would want more than one being to be helping craft things. It might be a lot of work for just one horse. -Seriously? You know he's omitting information. What if it is important? What if he is plotting something? You can be such a gullible ass sometimes.- I twitch my ears back, annoyed at the Voice for trying to turn me against this nice fellow. With effort, I keep my annoyance from my face. I bow my head to both him and the canine. "Thank you both for your time. Your help has been invaluable." I smile happily toward both of them. "If there's any way I can be of assistance to you, you can find me at the Hidden Falls." With that, I turn and depart at a gentle, happy trot. I'm pleased as pie that one leg of my quest has been completed, and that Aaron and his companion were so helpful. I will remember his helpfulness in the future.

OOC: thanks Em! <3

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
The Glassblowers - by Cashmere - 03-23-2014, 12:23 AM
RE: The Glassblowers - by Aaron - 03-30-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: The Glassblowers - by Cashmere - 04-03-2014, 12:22 AM
RE: The Glassblowers - by Aaron - 04-03-2014, 07:26 AM
RE: The Glassblowers - by Cashmere - 04-04-2014, 11:59 PM
RE: The Glassblowers - by Aaron - 04-19-2014, 03:13 AM
RE: The Glassblowers - by Cashmere - 04-21-2014, 01:44 AM