the Rift

[OPEN] !! Float

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
This pain. It was undeniably one of the worst things I had felt in my life. Was this why the souls craved a place in my skull instead of the dying host bodies? The way the flesh was rotted, and how it seemed to burn the second the air touched it. It was devastating and I could only find myself begging for that hoarse voice to appear again and take over my limping, stumbling frame as I headed back towards the falls.

I shouldn't have gone looking for the stragglers. No. I shouldn't have let myself walk into the cavern of crystals without inspecting the surroundings first. No. I should have just killed the traitor the second she attacked me. There were so many should haves - but the fact remained that I was walking (or... dragging my body) free, and that the hundin was more than likely in worse shape than I.

Slowly, worlds began to morph. My mind dragging me into a place of open fields and the warm sun with no wind to brush up against my wounds. I wasn't cold in this world, and the idea of not being cold kept my pelt from shivering and sending ripples of pain down my spine. In all honesty - my body was still cold, the wind was still pressing against the open wounds, and I was no doubt asking for an infection at this rate. After all, I'm scraping against branches, getting mud against my pelt as I stagger through the lands just pleading with my muscles to hold out long enough to get me back inside the borders of our home.

It is Innerste who realizes that I am inside the borders, her sweet voice carefully pulling me from my dream world - brought on by the depths of the psychosis I suffered from, the depths which included Innerste's voice in my head (but we will pretend that isn't illogical - to have a figment of my psychosis pull me from a different figment of my own psychosis). My body can't keep moving, though. The pain is excruciating and it is only when I see the slanting rock Midas and I had stood upon at the herd meeting that I allow my limbs to fold and my body to come crashing towards the ground.

My limbs are trembling, german curses are flooding from my lips, and my pelt is shivering - trying to keep the dirt off of it to no avail (after all, I am laying directly in it - I would assume that makes it rather difficult to get rid of). I don't want anyone to see me, but the voices in my head are adamant that I find someone to fix all of these wounds that could easily result in my death should they not be healed immediately. Of course, I can't muster up the strength to speak louder than a whisper, nor the strength to form words that are not curses. Someone will have to find me without my assistance in the matter - I have no choice.

I only know one thing:

If I die - Confutatis has won. And I will not let that happen...

Voices
"Speech"

-----
translation:
hundin = bitch

@[Reizend]
Anyone is welcome to crash/find seele and send someone for Reiz if they end up posting before her ;3
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

The sun is slowly rolling from the sky, attempting to hide behind the tall hills to the west, but still not able to reach behind their shelter just yet. Everything seems empty and hollow; only a few faces out in the open at this time as I pass over the melting snow. Orange and pink clouds, highlighted and colored by the setting sun, drift lazily through the still sky. Today has been one of excellence with the first signs of a much needed Birdsong season showing. But, something in the air isn't just right?

Violet pools glance around for members of my family and the extended additions that have found their way behind Mr. Sunshine and that gold-flecked pony, Midas. Something about him makes me uneasy.. But maybe that's just because I was high as fuck still when I saw him. Melting faces everywhere. But alas, not very many faces still to stop and bother with my blunt persona. Where would anyone be that I would enjoy talking to? Suddenly a glint off of something shiny makes my eyelids squeeze shut, the glare hurting my unprepared pupils.

Whatever it was, it's just a few yards away.. Sitting on that pile of "SEELE!" My rough voice shatters the calm air in a frightened shriek. A burst of anxiety shoots through my chest before I even know if anything is wrong, but long legs make the tiny trip easy, and I am standing over her dark body with excitement coursing through every limb. "What happened to you?!" Her body is covered in swelling welts that look to be decaying as I watch, small and large lacerations alike splitting her skin.

My antlered cranium swings around, eyes wide with fear for my sister, my leader. "Help! We need help over here NOW!" Whether it was going to be another worrisome soul to stumble upon us or someone that could do something, I wasn't sure at all, but whoever it was better be able to do something more that me. My chocolates snout drops down to attempt to brush against Seele's cheek, "You'll be okay. I won't let anything happen to you sister."

Walking "Talking" Thinking
Ooc: Sorry, had to. Lol. <3

Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi

The jagged landscape of the falls were worming their way onto the good side of Ghost. It's beauty she cared little about, however, with waterfalls and twisting land came small places to hide. The sprite had made sure she explored it carefully, taking her time to investigate different areas. Each time she came across a more rocky and hard to travel upon area, she had lifted her wings and hovered over the land. It would be a nuissance to those bound to the earth, but it also did them no harm, tresspassers after all would find it just as difficult. It was then her job to patrol the skies. She had wanted to find Seele after the meeting, but she could not find her mistress and only presumed that something else had occupied the mind of the Necromancer. Ghost looked out for her still and finally one day she came across the little mare who looked bruised and battered.

She floated downwards and quietly on the cold wind, carefully setting her dainty hooves lightly on the ground, her skinny bodice following soon after. There was already another there, her antlered head familiar, this mare was at the previous meeting and the asylum meeting before that. She did not remember this one offering a name and she welped like a newborn pup. Still, herd mates were herd mates. Ghost gave Seele a once over in a glance, quickly discerning that she had travelled far with those wounds as some were already beginning the healing process.

The spy had not the ability to heal nor did she seek it, but surely the Czarina or the flaxen doe would know of a such a person. "A healer. One of you must know of one." She quietly surmised. "Give me the name and appearance, it won't take me long." She flexed her wings indicating towards her gift of flight, the shadows offered many information and Ghost had already memorized the faces from the herd meeting.

here we go again
it's madness
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Wilibald Posts: 44
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 14.0 hh :: 8 years
Sarah

Wilibald had been reluctant and decidedly uncurious about the Hidden Falls. Now that he was here, some of that curiosity had revived in him – but what was this place? Were there more of these mutated horses wandering around? Midas was a nice enough fellow, Wilibald rather liked the way he talked, and if he closed his eyes he could easily enough pretend that it was someone normal-sized and without fantastical colours and appendages. What was next, magic?

He couldn’t deny that he did feel a little more at home here than he had in that dreary forest or even in the meadow. Yes, the land itself was quite perfect – he had to admit. Plenty of fresh water, trees to nap under, a meadow that would be filled with lush grass in the spring. Oh he could stay here, he was sure of that. Maybe find a nice quiet spot away from all the strange big horses blundering about making a ridiculous amount of noise.

Speaking of which. He had been minding his own business, exploring this new land, when all these screeches and hollers and panicked voices quite interrupted his thoughts. There was never a need for such racket! And if there was, well, it was whoever-it-was’s fault for getting in the mess in the first place, wasn’t it? No need to drag everyone else into it with them. How dreadful.

What in tarnation had this gaggle of mares gotten themselves into? Wilibald rather made up his mind that he was going to waddle over there and scold the lot of them, that was until he got a good look at the trio. “Holy crickets you’ve got to be kidding me.” He mumbled to himself - was there no end in this place? Horns of all strange matter and brightly coloured wings that near gave him a heart attack. And there was all those fiddly bits on the face of the one that seemed to be in some deal of pain. Very strange, very strange. He was wary about approaching them and did so slowly, eyeing them all carefully. He was only one small, chubby pony after all. But still, there was something that need to be said. Odd creatures or not. “If I may, don’t think getting dirt in the wounds is particularly helpful, miss.”

Not that it really mattered, of course. She was clearly going to die and it was no one’s fault but her own. Wilibald wasn’t quite sure how to break the news to the others – or even to her, though she seemed rather resigned to it. No one could survive wounds like that. Whenever one of his brethren had become injured they'd make themselves a neat little dying nest and just wait out the injury. Either it would heal by itself or they would die. Maybe he should start finding some materials to help this mare build hers.

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

Hooves and paws pounded into the ground. The young roan had heard the calls, and was trying to get there as quickly as possible. This was a new land, even if it had once been the Foothills. New land meant new pathways. Together they twisted in and out of the rocky landscape to get to where they needed to be.

Soon the group was in sight. Keiran sprang ahead to try and see what was going on and who needed the help. His reply was quick Herd Leader. Injured really bad. Remember things from being a nurse? Thankfully Kiara remembered some, but not much. She couldn't even remember the name of the herbs her eyes now sought. All she could do was flash the pictures to her bonded before he bounded off and she arrived. "Sorry it took me so long. Still learning my way around. I sent my bonded to get what I need." Oh how she hoped that someone with a healing magic would arrive. Seele looked back, really bad...

It wasn't that she doubted the herbs Keiran was bringing her, just that she had never used them before and had no clue how fast they would work. It took three trips for the young panther to bring her everything she needed. Quickly she ripped up the one she thinks is called chamomille. She did not know what else to do other than let it drop from her mouth to Seele's mouth speaking urgently "Try to eat that, I ripped it up to make it eaasier to swallow. It will help with the pain." Next she moved to the strange plant she couldn't remember it's name.... Oh why didn't she go to more healer meetings in the Edge?! Either way she knew this woulod help heal some wounds. Quickly the bonded pair looked for the worst spots. Keiran, get the liquid out of the plant on her left pasturn. Much as you can. The panther did as he was told, trying to work quickly. "I do not know what else I can do.... Is there anyone with healing magic within the herd....." Because I haven't finished the quest for mine just yet...

"Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem."

@[Seele]
@[Angora]
@[Ghost]
@[Wilibald]

Kiara

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Abba
Pain. It coursed through my limbs. Swelling at the bubbling sections of my skin. Even breathing hurt. It was as if my lungs were on fire - being eaten away by whatever it was that was causing things to deteriorate. The dirt stung against the open wounds, but I didn't have the strength in my muscles to pull myself off of the ground. It was as if they had been pulled and were strings now.

My yellow orbs were squeezed shut, rivers of cussing in german flowing off of my breath as I continued to feel the shooting pain. But, it is that flow that is cut off sharply as I hear my name shrieked in a rough voice. There is a strong desire to lift my head, but I can't find the physical strength to lift the appendage which is now resting upon the soft grass. A weak snort escapes my maw as it blows out against the foliage as Agrona appears again asking what was wrong.

Well what do you THINK is wrong? Schwere growls in my skull. Agrona yells out for help, swinging her head around and, the curse words slowly begin to flow from my maw again - broken and shattered in their formation. Eyes squeeze shut once more as the dark mare brushes her maw against my check, neck flinching in pain as it rubs against unprotected muscle.

But it is not long before the flapping of wings and the soft thud of a landing falls upon my ears. Ghost, asking if one of us knew of a healer. And I did. Oh. I did. But I couldn't get the words out to explain - there was just too much pain. Yellow orbs look up toward Ghost, head still stuck on the ground - there is barely anything except death in my eyes. However, as more people begin to appear there is a spark of anger. I am not some circus attraction! I did not need this many people near me! Idiots! Unheil bellowed, He didn't like the lack of space that I had around me. And it is the comment about the dirt that has me choking on my words - wanting to cuss him out and tell him that perhaps he should try standing in my position (I'm not an idiot after all).

Then, there was an apology from a quiet voice. My nostrils were flaring as I waited on something to happen. Herbs falling into my mouth which I chew, slowly, painfully. Something seemed to seep against my injured pastern and I can only shudder and wince with the minimal amount of energy left in me. There is a few minutes of silence, of staggered and painful breathing, before I can actually get myself to form the words necessary. "Ghost... Reizend... White... Blue... Small... Gla-glass H-hooves." A hard cough escaping my maw between each word and then a gasp for breath as I wince at the pain of the dirt that is getting into my wounds. "Singing.... Heals..."'

There are too many people. It's making me too anxious. I don't want all of them here. I don't want to be this spectacle. No. I wanted Con to be this spectacle. And I wanted her to be killed instead of healed. One deep breath, shuddering in pain in the process. "DAMMIT GO - SOMEONE." I wanted to scream, but it only came out as a hoarse whisper - an urgent hoarse whisper (which I suppose I should be grateful for).

Now all that's left to do is to wince in pain and plead to the Earth God that Reizend get here soon enough.

Voices
"Speech"

----
I ask that no one else (other than Reizend and Midas) join this thread otherwise posting will be insane. Thanks guys!
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
●☽ ☾●

Adoptable
Agrona

So many bodies popped up at what seems like all at once, likely due to my panicking screaming, but whatever made everyone all of a sudden need to be her was beyond me. That familiar red and black winged mare, Ghost, who I had spotted upon a few occasions, keeps a much calmer demeaner than I had, just asking for the name of a healer. Seele weakly responds with a name that I have hear before, but cannot place a face to.

This is just about the time that a pudgy stallion meanders in, saying something about a cricket and pointing out that that dirt probably isn't doing any good to Clown Face's open gashes. My ears snap back against silk hair and I snap bright teeth toward the pony, "Do you think she's fucking retarded?" Here now is an apologetic mare that I do not know, running along side her a large cat. She drops something in Seele's mouth, who chews obediabtly on the leaves. "Do you know what you're doing?" I growl, violet eyes narrowed at the young mare.

Seele stirs uncomfortably, whispering something that I can barely make out again, but I can feel the anger and pain behind her soft words; that rough German tongue always invading her words. I take a step back from my sister, hoping to give her some fresh air to breath. My tail flickers back and forth, agitation beginning to bubble in my guts. Violet seekers switch to Ghost, waiting to watch her full wings pull her into the air. How I love watching how the body works.

"talk talk talk"
Ooc: Sorry for the wait and terrible response!

The nights were mainly made

for saying things that you

can't say tomorrow day

Her Czarina seemed to be attracting the attention of all sorts of creatures which included small, chubby fellow with a tongue she had not herd before. Although he looked all together plain, Ghost thought him odd as she watched him carefully step into the circle of females. Dangerous even on a good day. Small, fat boys aside the situation was only going to escalate if something wasn't done about it and more help came in the form of another tiny horse. This red doe was even smaller and seemed to know what she was doing more than the rest of them did, what was more intriguing was the companion she brought with her. A panther. Her bodice quivered instinctively and her gaze grew uncertain, even if it was just a child, feline like that would find a horse quite tasty if it was in the mood. Though this one appeared to be well trained and attentive to the red roaned mare, was this what they called bonded? Ghost had seen it a few times, Prometheus the dead colt had a tiger that followed him everywhere after all, maybe she was the odd one out in all of this.

Ghost decided that antlered belle was either the type to speak whatever entered her head or she was simply far too flustered to speak without shouting. Or maybe even both. Though she was loyal in that respect, at least this is what Ghost summarized from what she saw, and for that the inky mare smiled in admiration.

Pushing stray thoughts aside, her sleek lobes caught Seele's words and quickly the sprite unfurled her wings. Blue and white, glass and small; target Reizend. She began to lightly spring forwards and offered a final glance back to her mistress and those gathered. "I shall find Reizend. Fight a little longer, Seele." Your battle isn't over yet she replied with her bell like voice with her thoughts finishing the sentence, perhaps with the aid of Kiara, Seele would hold on long enough for Ghost to find the singing healer. Ghost had no idea what had happened to the soul ripping Necromancer, but if Gods be good, she would find out.

For now she took to the skies and headed for the most likely populated places first, like the pools for drinking. Following scents and dancing through shadows. Come out, come out Reizend. She chanted to herself as she sped across the Hidden Falls.

@[Wilibald]
[ooc; Rayoo if you see this you have permission to PP Ghost. I will post her again after Reizend.]

here we go again
it's madness
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Let them fire the gun

❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Wilibald Posts: 44
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 14.0 hh :: 8 years
Sarah

After his arrival, there was another – another mare even – that was accompanied by a panther. Immediately, Wilibald’s ears shot back and he retreated back a couple steps, wondering why everyone else was acting so calm. Did the panther belong to this herd? Was this a normal occurrence? Oh Wilibald old boy, what have you gotten yourself into?

He was distracted, partially, by one of the horned mares speaking to him, asking if he thought the injured mare was ‘fucking retarded’. Now, Wilibald wasn’t up-to-date on all these new slangs and curses so he wasn’t entirely sure what she meant. Youths, always coming up with new words and expecting everyone else to know what they meant. Though he had a bit of an idea, and replied respectfully – not really understanding that any of her anger was focused on him. “Well I don’t know, miss, I suppose her injuries may be making her late. But that is no reason to use foul language.” The comment was innocent enough though maybe it did not seem so, as it was spoken just before he took another step back. But it wasn’t the mare with growths sticking out of her head (she should get that checked out) – it was that darn panther. Nope, he really wasn’t sure whether all the clover in the world was worth hanging around in this place.

None of these mares seemed to get just how close to death the one they called Seele really was. Was the red one going to go get someone to speak the last words? Eating plants never helped anyone heal, every pony knew that. It just put more fat around your belly and made you much happier. Oh, maybe that was the plan! Make the mare happy before she died. That seemed like quite the wonderful thing to do.

He might as well help.

So turning around in a circle he found a patch of relatively-long, early growing grass – sweeter than what you normally found in the winter and something he had been eyeing for the past few minutes, and grabbed a mouthful of it. Then, very carefully, he moved through the crowd – taking as wide of a berth to the panther as possible – and dropped the grass before this ‘Seele’ character. “It's the good stuff.” Was all he could think to say, poor thing that she was, before he waddled backwards to give her some space. There really was no better honour and maybe she didn't really deserve it (his own stomach grumbled in protest) but if he was going to stay here he might as well make the best of the situation. Helping out a dying member was a pretty iffy start but it was a start!

@[Kiara]

Reizend Posts: 47
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 hh :: 7 (ages in Orangemoon)
rooster
Reizend
How is it that I always manage to fuck up my interaction with Seele?

I came to this land following her, hoping to forge some kind of relationship with my half-sister - not that she even knows our kinship exists - and yet it seems that every time I get the chance to prove myself to her, to gain her trust and affection, I fail. Some other time, I will look back on these moments and I will wonder why I define my self-worth from Seele's opinions of me - but for now, I am simply under her spell.

The one who finds me is named Ghost - a member of the Asylum, though I haven't spoken with her before. Our family has grown since my arrival, and I haven't had the time to meet them all (a fact that I very much regret). Her vocals are a light sea green as she explains what awaits me back home, and I leave her without a word, rude though it may be. My hooves pound a dull brown against the dirt beneath me. They never break, though I hear that most glass is quite fragile - very much unlike my personality. Perhaps that is why my hooves stay so strong - I am too stubborn to permit otherwise.

In any case, my quickened gait brings me fairly quickly to the small gathering around our leader, and my heart sinks a little further as I realize how very late I am. Seele is on the ground, looking much the worse for wear and surrounded by those who (I assume) wished to help her. "Out of my way, out. Of. My. Way," I snap, wishing nothing more than for them all to disappear. I know that if I grovel at her feet, teeming with apologies, Seele will never respect me - she will merely sneer and lord herself over me as a weakling intent to cater to her whims. I will not. Not when I could be her right hoof, one day.

"Back up, all of you. She needs air, and I need room to work." I step closer, looking her over in silence, trying to see everything that needed my healing. It wouldn't do for me to mend the surface without solving the underlying problems. "I do hope your opponent looks worse, darling," I tell her finally. Without giving her a chance to retort, I begin to sing.

I love my magic, not only because it allows me to heal, but also because it is the only time that I can see my own voice. Where everyone else produces brilliant hues that cloud my mental vision and stand starkly against the back of my eyelids, my lyrics do not produce a shred of colour. But now I watch as a deep, dark orange-red flows from my lips, settling into Seele's wounds and beginning to knit them from the inside out. It is a long process. I dare not move too quickly, as I must burn out infection and insure that the flesh pulls itself together properly, but should I take too long, she could still bleed to death, even as I work to save her.

Finally, I let the last trill of the song fade into oblivion, and I take a step back, giving her some room to recover. Weariness pervades my senses. A full healing takes a lot out of me, particularly when there is so much at stake. "I burned out the dirt and infection," I tell her after a moment, my voice hoarse. "However, you should not overdo for the next day or two - even a healer can only do so much in times like these. You need rest, so that the magic takes." I try to meet her eyes, to impress upon her the urgency of this request, though I am a bundle of nerves that she will punish me, or simply think me incompetent, for taking so long to show up.

"Talk talk talk."
Reizend
Image by Kaydeniro

Abba

Harsh words cut the air from Agrona's maw at everything that is happening. It's too much for my brain and I can feel myself shutting down. The sound of wings is what brings my attention back to the world and it is the words that tell me to fight a little longer.

But my eyes want to close. My lungs want to stop expanding because of the pain of the deterioration. I feel like death and I know who's fault that is. But I didn't know what I could do. The pain was slowly staving off, but these herbs were far from enough. The pile of grass before me only has me pinning my ears. She doesn't need food! Liebling is hissing, panic coursing through her veins (through my veins) at the thought of death actually taking me.

Eyes shut, finally. Breathing ragged, near done. I don't know if I actually passed out or not, but I didn't stir too much until I heard the snapping voice of Reizend telling everyone to get out of her way. Air. Yes. Clean air. I could definitely use that. She's taking her time and my eyes are slowly beginning to shut again. Too much pain to deal with everything, that much I know. And my mind is shutting down, only to snap back into attention with the words about my opponent. However, before I can speak I see colours swirling in the air around me as she sings. Silently, I close my eyes again, wincing at the flesh as it seems to knit back together, dirt and infection disappearing from it. She orders rest as I open my eyes, still wincing a little at the feeling of my flesh returning to normal.

Stumbling to my feet, prepared to get off of this ground, to not be confined to the dirt, to not feel like death. "Confutatis. I hope she bleeds out and limps away. The insinutation that I am weak and incapable of fighting that hundin is sickening, Reizend." I scoff before pressing up against her side. "But thank you, meine schwester" I say, giving her a gentle bump and then looked to the others. "Watch out for Con - black, covered in scars, with a skull marking upon her face. Her magic is just what I appeared in, rotting flesh and an acidic bite. I won, but her hatred is strong and I don't doubt she will come back." I hiss, the warning spilling from my maw. She will not take anyone else, she would not injure us.

normal text
"Speech"
Voices

--- translations
hundin = bitch
meine schwester = my sister

--- comments
anyone can post next, no real order xD

I'm gonna leave my body, I'm gonna lose my mind
image credit
●☽ ☾●
●☽ ☾●

White, blue, small, glass hooves; bingo!

Ghost had found Reizend and with the explanations over with the mare had gone at haste and Ghost followed along behind, making sure there were no hindrances to the journey before they made it to Seele. Once they had arrived, the mare set to her task in a timely manner and Ghost landed just out of the company, watching in admiration from a distance as the mare sings and the colour heals. The sprite had never much paid heed to healers magic, she valued it as useful, but not something she wished to have in her arsenal. However, it didn't stop the belle watching in awe of this mares ability to simply trill away the infection and the painful welts. Ghost was almost disappointed when she finally stopped and the task was over, but at least now their Czarina was much better off than she had been earlier and the cause of such injuries soon hit her ears.

Scars, skulls, black, rotting flesh, acid; Confutatis. Each piece of information she repeated in her mind, committing it to memory as important information to be accessed when needed. She had leant a hoof in the healing of Seele, but with her inflicter on the loose, only half of her job was done. Hatred was something Ghost knew well and if this mare was anything like the hatred she knew of from family ties, it would do her well to be cautious.

"I will watch for the skull witch." She said simply before beginning to turn away with one last glance towards Seele. Ghost did not like to linger long in the company of many, it almost made her feel... Naked. "May I leave your presence?" Her cool voice asked.

here we go again
it's madness
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Let them fire the gun

❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

The herbs seemed to do the job. They were enough that helped Seele speak and tell someone to go fetch someone with healing magic. Oh if only her quest was done. Then she could do it herself! But alas the quest was easier said than done. After all, Kiara would have to know someone well enough to allow such a thing. So far, the young girl was better at keeping to herself. The stallion of the bunch mimicked her actions with grass blades. "I gave her herbs that will help with the pain, not regular grass." Her voice was timid, but sure of herelf.

Finally the one Seele asked for arrived. The young roan watching in amazement as the other mare began to sing, and a strange color seemed to float about. Emerald eyes did not look away as the flesh was knitted back together again and the wounds seemed to dissapear. The only part Kiara could be greatful for was that she had been able to help.

The roan girl backed away, giving space as requested. It was not long later the Czarina was back on her hooves. "Confutatis. I hope she bleeds out and limps away. The insinutation that I am weak and incapable of fighting that hundin is sickening, Reizend." Kiara repeated the name in her mind, as did Keiran. "Watch out for Con - black, covered in scars, with a skull marking upon her face. Her magic is just what I appeared in, rotting flesh and an acidic bite. I won, but her hatred is strong and I don't doubt she will come back." Another's magic had done this damage? The mare who had gone to get the healer was asking to leave. Was that something they needed to do? "As will we," Kiara nodded to the panther who was now at her side. "I should go, collect herbs just incase of more run ins with this, Confutatis." They needed to go to the Edge and learn more from Res, and now was as good of a time as any.

"Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem."

Kiara

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Adoptable
Agrona

There are too many bodies here in the first place, but when Ghost brings back the quiet healer I accept the presence of one more body; she can actually do something about the situation. The little mare with the feline tried, but she even seems a little unsure of herself. I ignore the rolly-polly pony who apparently thinks he's much more sophisticated than the rest of us, and in return let my ears rest where they like to be the most, against my neck. Reizend begins to sing, strange swirls of color appearing from her maw and into the air, intricate fingers of sorts finding their way into Seele's destroyed skin and lacing it back together. The festering lacerations nearly put me off of my lunch.

It doesn't take long before the glassy sisters are both speaking again, Reizend explaining Clown Face's after-care, and Clown Face warning us of her new enemy. "Confutatis-" she hisses, warning us of the faceless mare. I blink my dark eyes at her, nodding as I attempt to take a mental note on the details of the poisonous mare. "Only if she is stupid enough to." I reply to Seele's warning of Confutatis' return, cold voice followed by a grim smile.

With this, I feel that my sister is stable and back on her feet, so it is now my time to leave. Hoping none of these dingbats need me any longer, I turn on my neat heels and make my way back into the heart of our meadows.

"talk talk talk"

The nights were mainly made

for saying things that you

can't say tomorrow day