the Rift

[OPEN] !! Float

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

The sun is slowly rolling from the sky, attempting to hide behind the tall hills to the west, but still not able to reach behind their shelter just yet. Everything seems empty and hollow; only a few faces out in the open at this time as I pass over the melting snow. Orange and pink clouds, highlighted and colored by the setting sun, drift lazily through the still sky. Today has been one of excellence with the first signs of a much needed Birdsong season showing. But, something in the air isn't just right?

Violet pools glance around for members of my family and the extended additions that have found their way behind Mr. Sunshine and that gold-flecked pony, Midas. Something about him makes me uneasy.. But maybe that's just because I was high as fuck still when I saw him. Melting faces everywhere. But alas, not very many faces still to stop and bother with my blunt persona. Where would anyone be that I would enjoy talking to? Suddenly a glint off of something shiny makes my eyelids squeeze shut, the glare hurting my unprepared pupils.

Whatever it was, it's just a few yards away.. Sitting on that pile of "SEELE!" My rough voice shatters the calm air in a frightened shriek. A burst of anxiety shoots through my chest before I even know if anything is wrong, but long legs make the tiny trip easy, and I am standing over her dark body with excitement coursing through every limb. "What happened to you?!" Her body is covered in swelling welts that look to be decaying as I watch, small and large lacerations alike splitting her skin.

My antlered cranium swings around, eyes wide with fear for my sister, my leader. "Help! We need help over here NOW!" Whether it was going to be another worrisome soul to stumble upon us or someone that could do something, I wasn't sure at all, but whoever it was better be able to do something more that me. My chocolates snout drops down to attempt to brush against Seele's cheek, "You'll be okay. I won't let anything happen to you sister."

Walking "Talking" Thinking
Ooc: Sorry, had to. Lol. <3

Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread
!! Float - by Seele - 03-23-2014, 02:00 AM
RE: !! Float - by Agrona - 03-23-2014, 11:19 AM
RE: !! Float - by Ghost - 03-25-2014, 08:11 AM
RE: !! Float - by Wilibald - 03-25-2014, 06:20 PM