the Rift

[OPEN] welcome home, soldier || Oras, Seele, Midas

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

Oh, the herd would be happy with me. Or, so I hoped. So soon after the herd meeting I had gone to explore, and I had found a new member almost immediately. I glanced back at the black stallion, smirking. My gaze was pointed to the path before us again and I walked through the tall forest and hills around us. An aura hit me and I gasped quietly, feeling the warm aura surround me and burn inside of me lovingly. You're home. A smile spread across my lips and I breathed out with relief.

Hello, my sweet Desired. Happy to hear from you again, is Azarel okay? It took a bit longer than usual for her to talk to me, so perhaps she was moving. Dezba? When I didn't get a reply at all, I felt the worry wash over me. Were they okay? I saw water sparkle ahead of us and glanced back at Oras again, smiling widely. "We're here," I said before I turned my gaze forward again, just in time to see a black shadow move toward us. I smiled even wider and laughed. "There you are! I got worried when you didn't reply!" The feline purred as she came up to me and stroke herself against my leg. Mother mine, she purred in my thoughts and I looked down at her, meeting her blue eyes. I'm home now. Where is Azarel? I asked her and she raised her head and turned it, looking at the sparkling waters. Coming. When I followed her gaze, I saw a golden boy run toward us as well. It looked like the lightning stallion would meet a part of my family already.

As Azarel came up to us, I embraced him tightly and then turned my body to face all three. "Oras, this is my companion Dezba and my son Azarel. Dezba, Azarel - this is Oras. He's going to join us." I smiled, taking a step closer to the black stallion to nudge his shoulder slightly. "Okay everyone, come now. Let's take you to our leaders, Oras." We walked for about a minute or two before we were out in the sunlight, right by the slanted rock where the herd meeting had been. "Seele! Midas! I have someone here for you." I called out before I turned my head to Blackie again. And I smiled.

"Talking"
Delinne's thoughts
Dezba's thoughts

ooc // Sorry for being so late!<3 Been busy ^_^ Permission to powerplay the journey<3
word count // 395
tags // @[Oras] @[Seele] @[Midas]
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Oras Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: 10dfhpt.png]

Oras

Oras did not consider himself racist, not by any means, but he certainly did favor the company of unicorns over the winged and their less exotic cousins - the simple equines who bared no extra appendages. But it was times like these he wished he was winged, gifted with flight, able to soar above the ground much faster than any unicorn or equine could even gallop. Then he wouldn't have to trudge all the way to his new home on land, baring the wary journey over unfamiliar, and increasingly dangerous turf.
"We're here."
It was Delinne's voice that shattered his thoughts. She had been casting glances at him every now and then, occasionally smiling and such. He hadn't paid much attention to it, when he saw her doing it he'd just return her gaze with a smirk.
At least their journey was over. The Hidden Falls was magnificent, it held a very fitting name.
"There you are! I got worried when you didn't reply!"
Del was back to talking Oras moved his dark blood gaze downwards to see that the mare hugging a large black feline of sorts. It must've been her bonded. Aryel had a bat thing that she had a 'bond' with. Perhaps it was common nowadays.
Oh, but what was this? A foal was running towards them, a shimmering coat of gold seemed to catch the light in every right way. He would grow to be a handsome sight - that was for sure. A pang of envy hit Oras as he realized he'd never be a pinnacle of god-like beauty, similar to the little foal. His dull black coat did not behave quite as well in the sunlight. There was the shadows - he blended in perfectly with those. Except for his long, blue horn and lighting bolt markings. They stood out no matter what. He supposed he was just cursed to be an outsider, unable to fit in with the shadows, insanely dull in the sun.
"Oras, this is my companion Dezba and my son Azarel. Dezba, Azarel - this is Oras. He's going to join us."
That explained a lot. Oras offered a weak smile to the newcomers, briefly wondering who the mare's mate was. She was terribly flirty, did she behave so with every stallion? Perhaps that explained why she had a son.
She nudged his shoulder, Oras taking it as his cue to say something. He had been mostly silent so far. "I hope to become a member worthy of such welcoming horses," Oras smiled, giving Delinne a slight nudge back and a lopsided grin. His words were pretty pathetic, but it was all he could think of.
"Okay everyone, come now. Let's take you to our leaders, Oras."
Back to walking. Yippee.
"Seele! Midas! I have someone here for you."
Who were they? The leaders maybe? At least he knew now that Delinne wasn't lying about her herd.
She cast a smile at him and he returned it, tossing his bicolored mane and letting his gaze rest on her. What in the world had this mare been through? She wasn't your everyday sight.

--

-showers with multitudes of 'i'm sorry's for late post-
@[Delinne] @[Midas] @[Seele]

Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Morning had been spent patrolling the borders, exploring hidden nooks and praying to Earth. I’d woken early out of habit, determined to greet the sun with an earnest heart. Most of my new family slept on when wings took me high above them, a steady flame soaring alongside; my constant companion and the sounds of our wings thrashing together—a beautiful duet. Sometime when the sun had already breeched the middle of heaven a voice summoned my attention, honeyed eyes dropped toward the canopy and emerald grasses below.

It didn’t take long to pinpoint her location. Darkened pelt outlined by lines that cued the mind in remembrance of lightening. Her young, yet measurable colt stood alongside—and a stranger as well. Of course, the majority of this family was still very much strange to me. “Hail!” I bellowed out to them, a welcoming beam already pulling apart the corners of my face in a trademark grin. Limbs slipped out, accepting my fall smoothly when they bent under the pressure of giving in to gravity once more. Feathers backpedaled, the muscles in each wing straining to land flawlessly with scarce few flaps. Weighted flesh settled into the ground, gold sprang from each heavy intention as I looked toward taller company.

Fina alighted across my pelt, seemingly disinterested in my trio and more interested in personal grooming as she started preening her flaming spine and tail. “Welcome home Delinne,” chin tucked and I tapped below the throat a single time, touching the gem that lay embedded in the silver collar around my shoulders. A sign of respect, my brow shifted toward the young lad—gaze softening ever so slightly before the professional pressing of duty turned gaze toward our visitor, “Yar,” I uttered with a widening smile that was anything but fake, “Welcome to ye as well.”
Image Credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
They're calling for you! Liebling purred in my head as my name rang in my ears. So it would seem they were. There was a slight grumble to escape my mouth - having been on the lookout for Ghost as of late to send her on the mission I needed her to do, and being forced to push it off again.

A gentle sway took over my gates as I swung forwards at a simplistic trot. I would arrive when I felt like arriving. They would wait if it was of enough importance to call both leads. There was a lift of my head as I pulled up near the opening of the land. Three - no four horses were now gathered there, but I wasn't close enough yet to make out anything except the wings of Midas.

Whatever. At least I was fashionably late. Better than these others could say! A gentle huff escaped my maw before I began to trot up towards them again. Edging in closer all I caught was Midas's welcomes for everyone which was here. Well, that and Innerste complaining about how not everyone was exactly acceptable in appearance.

Plenty of forced interactions with others caused the smile that appeared upon my maw to glide in with ease - looking as real as if I could actually feel at all. "Delinne. Midas." I almost purr, pulling up alongside the painted pegasus. "Hello," was all I offered to the new stag near her, gently ducking my head in a welcoming gesture and then resting my stance.

Time to see what was going on, no?
If you're warm, then you can't relate to me
Credits